• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC 3DS NEW TRAILER E3 2011

Since the music in the trailer is new, I'm pretty sure thats either a theme in the game for something or at least similar. I don't like it, really, but it is better than WW and CF. Maybe they will put some upbeat sounds in there.

Hanging on the walls is nice, I like that. I wonder if a lot of stuff can go on the walls or just a bit?

Swimming.. though I'm not sure what the point of it is something new. I LOVE that the pier is back = good fishing.

The tent.. I'm sure thats just something to do for fun, kind of like what the neighbors did in the last 3.

Looks like the river has some shores, maybe for swimming?

What is that at 0:27? Furniture outside?

Def liking the lights outside during the night, the hibiscus flower bushes, the shrubs around the houses.

Also.. I haven't been on here for a while/looking at AC:3DS news, but what is that thing chasing you around at the end of the trailer.
Its also the same animal in the header for the site.

The human characters look awkward... I used to be fine with the new look (because its different) but..

Since the music in the trailer is new, I'm pretty sure thats either a theme in the game for something or at least similar. I don't like it, really, but it is better than WW and CF. Maybe they will put some upbeat sounds in there.

Hanging on the walls is nice, I like that. I wonder if a lot of stuff can go on the walls or just a bit?

Swimming.. though I'm not sure what the point of it is something new. I LOVE that the pier is back = good fishing.

The tent.. I'm sure thats just something to do for fun, kind of like what the neighbors did in the last 3.

Looks like the river has some shores, maybe for swimming?

What is that at 0:27? Furniture outside?

Def liking the lights outside during the night, the hibiscus flower bushes, the shrubs around the houses.

Also.. I haven't been on here for a while/looking at AC:3DS news, but what is that thing chasing you around at the end of the trailer.
Its also the same animal in the header for the site.

The human characters look awkward... I used to be fine with the new look (because its different) but..

YOU SHOULD WRITE WITH BIGGER WORDS JUST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE CAN READ YOUR POST BRO

Also I noticed the title is just "Welcome to Animal Crossing", think that's it actual title?

Considering the clipboard, I'm guessing that dog thing is going to be your assistant. Since you know, you get to be the mayor of the town.

My first reaction to the trailer:

ZOMG! THIS IS SO CCCOOOOLLL!!!!! OMG! SWIMMING!!!!!!!!
*watches over and over*

I excaderated that a bit.

I think this thread evidence that AC 3DS will bring back more traffic to the site.

Considering the clipboard, I'm guessing that dog thing is going to be your assistant. Since you know, you get to be the mayor of the town.

Sweet. I'm assuming that she's there if you wanna build something like a bench or lamp post. I can't think of any other reason she would follow you.

I'd hope not. Maybe a few at the start. Since you're the mayor in the game I would think you'd have at least THAT much to customize.

I didn't think of that, but it's a good a idea. I now hope that you can make your own stuff. I know you could make desighns but I want to be able to make furniture. That would be really cool. I'll post more idea's I get here soon.

The musics reminds me of Super Mario Sunshine... But this looks amazing!!

I don't wanna get too excited over it. So was a release date set?

Last edited:
I think it was in the next 12 months section and not 6 months so probably next year. Which shatters the 3 year sequence

I hope this is like the release of AC:CF..
They released the initial trailer for that in the July of 2008, then it came into stores by November/December

DON'T MAKE US WAIT TOO LONG NINTENDO, PLEASSSE :'(

Back