• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Well the first Animal Crossing (animal forest) was released in 2001 so that would mean its 10th anniversary is this year. But 2002 was when it first came to the US... i think XD
You are correct and so if we go on that fact, I believe that could be a possibility why most of the features from the Nintendo Gamecube Animal Crossing have returned.

If you all think about it very carefully, Animal Crossing first released in 2002 and since next year, 2012, will be the 10th Anniversary of the Animal Crossing series, they might be going back to Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube with Animal Crossing 3DS as there are a lot of things that have reappeared that were from the Nintendo Gamecube version and it might be like what SEGA has done with Sonic Generations.
This is, however, just my own opinion, but it is certainly looking to be correct.

Doesn't look like they'll have many features in Animal Forest.

If you all think about it very carefully, Animal Crossing first released in 2002 and since next year, 2012, will be the 10th Anniversary of the Animal Crossing series, they might be going back to Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube with Animal Crossing 3DS as there are a lot of things that have reappeared that were from the Nintendo Gamecube version and it might be like what SEGA has done with Sonic Generations.
This is, however, just my own opinion, but it is certainly looking to be correct.

And you needed to quote the entire first page because?

Why is it that no one reads the previous pages!. You should always check older pages to make sure the thing you're about to post isn't old news!

Why is it that no one reads the previous pages!. You should always check older pages to make sure the thing you're about to post isn't old news!

Jeez im sorry -.- I didn't know, it's just that there are so much pages that i didn't want to read all of them. ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Jeez im sorry -.- I didn't know, it's just that there are so much pages that i didn't want to read all of them. ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

It's on the very first page if you look hard enough

I wanted to...
You seem like you're not being nice to me again... Why?

I understand how Bidoof is normally mean, but I don't understand how you found that offensive.

I don't think it was necessary to quote the entire first page like that.

I understand how Bidoof is normally mean, but I don't understand how you found that offensive.

I don't think it was necessary to quote the entire first page like that.
I love you
+1 respect point

Why does everyone have to fight or take sides. It's a forum! Nothing more. Besides we're here to talk about Animal Crossing 3DS, not fight. So why don't we get back on topic, shall we.

Why does everyone have to fight or take sides. It's a forum! Nothing more. Besides we're here to talk about Animal Crossing 3DS, not fight. So why don't we get back on topic, shall we.

I couldn't agree with you more!

If you take issue with someone's post, report it.
Report it and then leave it to the staff to deal with. Don't post back to them you will only push things further. As for posting for staff to come and fix things, that wont help anything either. You really need to report these kind of things, we can't check every thread, every post to ensure everyone is behaving.
And when reporting, give a simple, straight forward reason too; "Spam", "They're being rude", as long as it's fair we'll look into it.

I really don't like having to say this, but it seems some of you forget things like this.
The next time I have to come intervene, I'm cracking skulls.

Anyway, it was confirmed today that Animal Crossing is not coming out in Q1 (before April).

Once again Animal Crossing 3DS gets the shaft.

I'm getting so tired of waiting. They shouldn't have announced it back in E3 of 2010. They should have waited. Perhaps E3 of this year for an announcement would have been nice. However, Animal Crossing City was announced the same E3 it came out, and I don't think Animal Crossing 3DS is coming out until Fall 2012 or later.

Back