• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I know that ETA means Estimated Time of Arrival, but I was reading the Official Nintendo Magazine and they had the release date for Animal Crossing 3DS at Summer 2012.

Is this true?... I'm giving up on AC3DS now. I had so much hope...

Don't worry, there still is hope...just like the post above says, it's possible it could come out in Summer 2012. If that's so, that's actually awesome (for me). Just in time for vacation! :D I'd be playing all the time.

I know that ETA means Estimated Time of Arrival, but I was reading the Official Nintendo Magazine and they had the release date for Animal Crossing 3DS at Summer 2012.

I was all like "Yeah! It'll probablyl be released before my Birthday!" and then once you mentioned Summer I was all like "dang it...".

I was all like "Yeah! It'll probablyl be released before my Birthday!" and then once you mentioned Summer I was all like "dang it...".

Lol, it might not be in Summer. We don't know yet, all we know is it is in year 2012.

You can't pre order is anywhere in Australia yet haha. I'm kinda happy though, other wise they'd give me a 20 minute lecture on crap when I usually pre order a game haha

There is a new secertly. She is the white and yellow dog from Bidoof's previews.
I saw her on the Wii's Nintendo Channel in an Animal Crossing 3DS roundtable discussion!

The secretary is something I think I'm going to like. I'm sure information was given on her but as it's in japanese I've not heard much about what she actually does. Following you around makes it seem like she is how you choose where you want to place things in your town, such as benches or bridges, things like that.

Though that's just guessing.

The secretary is something I think I'm going to like. I'm sure information was given on her but as it's in japanese I've not heard much about what she actually does. Following you around makes it seem like she is how you choose where you want to place things in your town, such as benches or bridges, things like that.

The japanese video was subtitled in english by nintendo, which was posted here OVER 9000 Times! XD

Check your Wii's Nintendo Channel for the roundtable discussion.
I saw her name there and I think they mentioned her being abit 'Clumsy' in it.
I am so happy right now that nothing can spoil it.

The japanese video was subtitled in english by nintendo, which was posted here OVER 9000 Times! XD

The only thing in english is what they were talking about in the conference.
I meant the japanese text in the game, but I managed to find a pretty good translation, and was happy to know I as right about being able to place things.

Tom Nook: Yes yes,
Would you like to build your house in this area?
Reini-: Huh?
Perhaps, you're the new mayor?
Nice to meet you, I'm Reini-!
Everybody was looking forward to you coming to our fun village.
GariGari: Welcome.
Mosakichi also come over to play.
Hisho(secretary): Yes, mayor!
Is this place okay for the site of the cafe?

The only thing in english is what they were talking about in the conference.
I meant the japanese text in the game, but I managed to find a pretty good translation, and was happy to know I as right about being able to place things.

OHHHH my bad XD. i've also seen a translation of the games text

Well, he says he calls her shizu. But the way he said it makes me think it's what he wants to call her in his game and maybe I might be able to call her what I want in the beginning of the game where I choose the names of everything elce

Shizu is her Japanese name, It's probably gonna get an English name when release is closer

Back