• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I was wondering, is there a link between the villagers that appear at the campsite and the villagers that move into your town?

If you talk to a villager in a tent does it make them more likely to move in?

It could be if you talk to them often enough, it will convince them to move in.
I had a camper move in not long after he had visited my town and had talked to him a few times while he was visiting. He became my tenth villager.

There was also a long gap between the ninth and tenth villager moving in.

Ok, I found it. The wiki is Here and a bad translation from google says you need to spend 100,000 bells and have been mayor for at least 30 days. You also need to pass 4 fashion checks from Gracie.

I just had another thought.

If you meet a villager in a dream, do they recognise you if they later move into your town for real?

I think the fertilizer appears with the final expansion of Timmy and Tommys shop. I dont think anybody has that yet.

How many bells must you buy/sell to get Nookington from Nookway

EDIT: Because it's taking forever for me to get Nookington
give me a min yeah who ever said before you need to spend 100,000 bells and have the game for 30 days and get 4 fashion checks from gracie grace seems correct

I think the fertilizer appears with the final expansion of Timmy and Tommys shop. I dont think anybody has that yet.

actually i'm pretty sure it comes form the sloths shop after upgrading

some are saying sloths shop some are saying nooks so i donno

anyway, apparently you get either the gold or silver axe by buying 50 saplings from garden store :S

Last edited:
Saplings? :( I hated buying saplings, because if I want more trees I would just go and shake a tree and plant a fruit tree. Whenever I plant trees, it's always fruit because I hate just planting normal, plain useless trees. Unless it's a pine tree sapling though, I would buy it for the lights at christmas. :p

On the wiki is says to get the golden shovel this time you need to buy 50 bags of fertilizer.

yeah also says you can harvest bamboo. this is kinda cool if its legit;

also does anyone have a picture of what delicious pears look like??

I planted mine. Dx
If no one posts a picture, I can post one once more fruit has grown back.

actually i'm pretty sure it comes form the sloths shop after upgrading

some are saying sloths shop some are saying nooks so i donno

anyway, apparently you get either the gold or silver axe by buying 50 saplings from garden store :S[/QUOTE]

I heard that the garden shop and nooks come together eventually.

It's dark in my town right now, but here's a pic of one in my house:
HNI_0031.JPG

ahh thank you. I've seen all them but pears

when I get ACNL I'm going to reset until I get cherries. I think they look the best, and i've nevre had cherries before (or peaches delicious peaches look nice too) but i love cherries the best

You're welcome :) I personally like apples the best, but I've yet to go to a town that has any. I may be wrong, but think there's two different kinds of cherries in this game. I prefer the ones that come in pairs of two.

I've played every AC game and I always take my first town...always pears. I love getting pears, and I want them to be my native fruit in NL.

Back