• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Why is it that i get no credit for posting info >_<,, it makes me feel like everyone is ignoring me ):<

I'm starting to get the feeling that Nintendo will release in October sometime.

Why is it that i get no credit for posting info >_<,, it makes me feel like everyone is ignoring me ):<

I'm starting to get the feeling that Nintendo will release in October sometime.
i'm not being rude or anything, but who cares if you get credit for it?
You shouldn't be posting stuff to get credit for it, you should be posting stuff to help other members. If they noticed Socks first, too bad.
Not being rude, but honestly. Does it really matter if you get credited or not.

i'm not being rude or anything, but who cares if you get credit for it?
You shouldn't be posting stuff to get credit for it, you should be posting stuff to help other members. If they noticed Socks first, too bad.
Not being rude, but honestly. Does it really matter if you get credited or not.

I don't care much about credit but it just feels like (almost everyone) is ignoring me.

I'm posting to this site for people to get info as soon as possible but whenever i do that someone else posts it and gets all the attention (not saying its happening now though) but i just feel like people ignore me... maybe its cause I'm annoying :p

Okay enough about my problems and back on topic (i think?)---

Will you be posting all the info on first page, or just the new information?

I didn't ignore you Kip, it's just that I noticed Sock's post first, not yours.

Back on topic... AGAIN.

I have a feeling that the game will be released sooner than that but that's just me.

I don't care much about credit but it just feels like (almost everyone) is ignoring me.

I'm posting to this site for people to get info as soon as possible but whenever i do that someone else posts it and gets all the attention (not saying its happening now though) but i just feel like people ignore me... maybe its cause I'm annoying :p

Okay enough about my problems and back on topic (i think?)---

Will you be posting all the info on first page, or just the new information?

Just new info, the just click the link to see the old info as AndyB decided to be an oldy foldy grumpy bum and lock it

Bidoof,
I think you should go threw it again, get all the info from the last thread and post one last biggest bestest official thread of the future! With all the new info and we will all work hard to keep this new thread going and on topic! We know you can do it bidoof! We have faith in you! You made the last one because of how jumbled this one is. That one is a little jumbled and now locked. We need a New bidoof acds thread with all oh new info! You got this buddy! If you need help we will help you!

O and as for credit, sometimes it's not about what it is. It's just nice to have your name apart of something, if helps to feel like you have made a difrance. It just feels good. No mater how big or small, weather it be a butterfly, or socks or a thread with all the Infor made into one nice organized thread. Everyone does there part. ^_^

My ontopic post. I saw early er you were all talking about the detail in the grass and I never saw it till then, but it's all crazy detailed. I can't wait to see how it all turnes out.

Bidoof,
I think you should go threw it again, get all the info from the last thread and post one last biggest bestest official thread of the future! With all the new info and we will all work hard to keep this new thread going and on topic! We know you can do it bidoof! We have faith in you! You made the last one because of how jumbled this one is. That one is a little jumbled and now locked. We need a New bidoof acds thread with all oh new info! You got this buddy! If you need help we will help you!

*cries*

I'll try make a new one tonight

Okay, I really can't be bothered to remake a thread, when Justin's Blog pretty much does it all. So I'll just link it to the first page.

Also going to mention a few other things I've noticed.

Girl looks like she is holding a shaved ice snowcone sort of thing.
It may just be aesthetic, but in the office there are awards on the stand behind the desk. Those could possibly be awards you get for having a perfect town, or some sort of other events.
The picture on the far right of the stand is barely noticeable, but it's a picture of Kapp'n.

Also going to mention a few other things I've noticed.

Girl looks like she is holding a shaved ice snowcone sort of thing.
It may just be aesthetic, but in the office there are awards on the stand behind the desk. Those could possibly be awards you get for having a perfect town, or some sort of other events.
The picture on the far right of the stand is barely noticeable, but it's a picture of Kapp'n.

Thanks for that, I'll add them.

she is, I zoomed in on it;
dsdsa.png

Last edited:
accidentally hit quote instead of edit

Last edited:
Awesome! So at least one new equip item is confirmed. I'm going to jump and say you can eat it.. would be kind of pointless just to hold it.

We know it's going to be released in Fall of this year in Japan, so the dates for N.America and Europe won't really be far off. This will keep us happy until E3.

I'm not going to scroll back and read all the old posts, but does anyone know how the dual screen thing is going to work?

In wild world, the upper screen was the sky, and the lower screen you controlled your character. The upper screen sky idea was kinda dumb. I mean... one entire screen just for the sky? It was just used for getting balloon presents and shooting stars. I hope they don't do this for the 3ds version.

In the first screenshot in the new one you can see the girl standing at what appears to be a bus station. You can also see the sky in the background. Maybe the layout will be different from Wild World. So I'm wondering how the dual screen will work. Does anyone know?

Last edited:
The top screen will be the play screen, and the lay out will be like city folk

The top screen will be the play screen, and the lay out will be like city folk

But City Folk didn't have a touch screen... Actually, we don't know what the touch screen will show. I'm sure we will get this time an option whether we want the sky on the upper screen all the timer or the inventory on the touch screen and the action above. Maybe they will come up with a complete new layout, that's why they haven't shown us yet.

But City Folk didn't have a touch screen... Actually, we don't know what the touch screen will show. I'm sure we will get this time an option whether we want the sky on the upper screen all the timer or the inventory on the touch screen and the action above. Maybe they will come up with a complete new layout, that's why they haven't shown us yet.

You have no idea what I'm saying. I mean the layout of City Folk as in the sky and walking will all be on the one screen. And no there is no option, everything is played on the top screen. Other wise the 3D would be useless if we played on the bottom screen and had the sky on the top screen. And they already showed an image of what the game will look like, and it clearly showed that it would be played on the top screen;

e32010_1.jpg

Top screen will have the playing, bottom screen will probably have the inventory.

Back