• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

u get ur house, + drawers (which i sink is 216 i dno maybe its 180 but its around dere or somefun) den u get da 4 museum rooms

Make more characters and mail them the furniture/items you don't have room for.

That way you'll have an entire house(s) just to store things.

Thank you. Yeah I know if doesn't count towards them but donno if I included them. Thanks for spelling correction :)

Lol someone just asked me on Tumblr
"who came up with the idea to call 'Animal Crossing 3DS' New Leaf as that isn't the official title of the game"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lol someone just asked me on Tumblr
"who came up with the idea to call 'Animal Crossing 3DS' New Leaf as that isn't the official title of the game"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yes it is so fun to laugh at people who do not keep up to date on video game info.

Wow...just wow. I would like to see that rock they been living in.

*they've* or *they have*

If you are going to crack something about living in/under rocks, make sure you spell properly so people can't say..
"Wow, you can hardly type a properly worded sentence, what rock have you been living under?"

Yes it is so fun to laugh at people who do not keep up to date on video game info.

*they've* or *they have*

If you are going to crack something about living in/under rocks, make sure you spell properly so people can't say..
"Wow, you can hardly type a properly worded sentence, what rock have you been living under?"
S?re i can do that when i am not on ? phone where its spell-correction thing mess up or replace everything i type.
:/

Penguin calm down :c We all make spelling/grammar mistakes.

I think it'd be more interesting to see why Penguin chose to comment on Aika's grammar, of all people. I mean there are other people who are more deserving of grammar critique.

Anyways, What rock are they under though? I mean, you would think that someone would at least look that up to see if it's real.

*they've* or *they have*

Really? Did you stop to consider that this user's first language may not be English? Did you realize that their username has the name "Aika" in it, which is a Japanese name? Did you ever think that they may be, I don't know... Japanese? Non-native English speakers might have some trouble with grammar. No need to insult them so immaturely.

I think you all just read my post in a different way than it was posted and received the wrong emotions by it. I was in no way trying to be rude but giving advice. It can be so hard to express emotion online.

So anywaaays... I don't know if anyone read this post yet or what so:
I don't know if this was posted yet since it's now 3 days old, but a new commercial, featuring Some nice winter scenes, especially love the Northern Lights in this game!
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/movie/index.html

Back