• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Pickles, it goes after you clean up your town. Once the weeds and litter are gone then the rafflesia will go too. I never got one legitimately, only when I got bored and time travelled.

ETA: Liquefy's post didn't show until I posted mine, I didn't know that about the trees, I thought it was all down to weeds and litter - interesting!

Does any one know how bushes work? Like can you buy them in the garden shop and do they take a few days to grow? Or does anyone have a link to more information on bushes, because that would help.:)

Yellow Hibiscus and Red Hibiscus are available for sale on Resort Island.
These two plus others (Holly, Pink Azalea, White Azalea, Blue Hydrangea, Pink Hydrangea, Fragrant Olive) are available for sale in the Garden Center when it becomes part of Home Center Mametsubu.

They grow to maturity two days after planting

Dates for blooms (in village):
Holly - December through March
Pink Azalea - April 11 through June 15
White Azalea - April 11 through June 15
Blue Hydrangea - June 16 through July 5
Pink Hydrangea - June 16 through July 5
Red Hibiscus - July 6 through September 15
Yellow Hibiscus - July 6 through September 15
Fragrant Olive - September 16 through November 30

Yellow Hibiscus and Red Hibiscus are available for sale on Resort Island.
These two plus others (Holly, Pink Azalea, White Azalea, Blue Hydrangea, Pink Hydrangea, Fragrant Olive) are available for sale in the Garden Center when it becomes part of Home Center Mametsubu.

They grow to maturity two days after planting

Dates for blooms (in village):
Holly - December through March
Pink Azalea - April 11 through June 15
White Azalea - April 11 through June 15
Blue Hydrangea - June 16 through July 5
Pink Hydrangea - June 16 through July 5
Red Hibiscus - July 6 through September 15
Yellow Hibiscus - July 6 through September 15
Fragrant Olive - September 16 through November 30

I didn't know they had bloom dates. I wish they could be pretty all year long.

Wow, cool! I didn't know the bushes had bloom times, and I didn't know there were so many varieties. I love Hydrangea and Azalea bushes in real life, it will be great to have them here. Does anybody have pictures of all the blooming bushes?

Darn! They're kind of cool looking. Too bad you can't pull them up and put them in your house :D

Pickles, it goes after you clean up your town. Once the weeds and litter are gone then the rafflesia will go too. I never got one legitimately, only when I got bored and time travelled.

ETA: Liquefy's post didn't show until I posted mine, I didn't know that about the trees, I thought it was all down to weeds and litter - interesting!

The bushes act like trees. Though you can't shake them for coins. They have the same planting rules as trees as well and need to be one space away from buildings/etc. You can't move through them and have to go around. So you could make a maze with them.

They have the same planting rules as trees as well and need to be one space away from buildings/etc.
So you could make a maze with them.

So they don't have the same planting rules as trees as you can place them next to each other.

Bushes can't be cut with axes, but you can instantly dig them up effortlessly.

The bamboos basically act likes a tree, except they spawn the seeds in form of diggable spot near these plants.

Thanks for the info!
So, if you wanted to remove the bush, would you dig it up? And if the bush isn't blooming is it just like a regular bush?

You have to dig up a bush to remove it
when a bush isn't blooming it looks like a regular bush, but different species have different colorations/leaf designs.

The holly bush is darker than most and has jagged leaves etc.

tumblr_mh4b0y54dN1s1lku3o1_400.jpg

Back