• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I think you all just read my post in a different way than it was posted and received the wrong emotions by it. I was in no way trying to be rude but giving advice. It can be so hard to express emotion online.

So anywaaays... I don't know if anyone read this post yet or what so:

A piece of friendly advice for you, since you seem to be so intent on giving it out: Anyway is an adverb, and therefore cannot be plural, making "anywaaays" incorrect.

What are we all? English teachers?

"Anyways" is common enough slang. At least where I am it is.

at lst she nt tkin lak dis.

I guess I'll be the one to get us back on AC:NL discussion here.

I noticed that the tree leaves start to turn green while still having snow on them as winter ends, and I think that is so neat.

That's a lot like where I am living now :D We have such weird weather. It will be +16c in the middle of February and then we can have snowstorms in June when the leaves are all green lol.

That's a lot like where I am living now :D We have such weird weather. It will be +16c in the middle of February and then we can have snowstorms in June when the leaves are all green lol.

I know what that's like... New England weather can be really crazy where I am! One week a heat wave, a blizzard the next...

Also, is there a way that I can look at the color changes I can make to all the furniture items? I can't find anything like that anywhere.

I know what that's like... New England weather can be really crazy where I am! One week a heat wave, a blizzard the next...

Also, is there a way that I can look at the color changes I can make to all the furniture items? I can't find anything like that anywhere.

I know there are guidebooks showing which furniture items can be 'gemified' and by which specific gems.

For example, let's say a table can be gemified, but only by sapphire and emerald gems.

I know there are guidebooks showing which furniture items can be 'gemified' and by which specific gems.

For example, let's say a table can be gemified, but only by sapphire and emerald gems.

Really? That's interesting, how certain ones can be gemified by only certain gems. Are there any other functions for the gems besides selling and "bedazzling" furniture? It'd be cool if there could be a department in the museum dedicated to it.

Really? That's interesting, how certain ones can be gemified by only certain gems. Are there any other functions for the gems besides selling and "bedazzling" furniture? It'd be cool if there could be a department in the museum dedicated to it.

There are only 5 or 6 types so a museum room wouldn't be necessary.

Oh, I see! Do different gems produce different colored items, too?

Anyone know if rafflesias exist in this game/ what happens when you have too many weeds?

edit: actually I found a picture

a802id1ciaaqbmm.jpg

still, anything new happen if you have too many weeds?

Last edited:
Does any one know how bushes work? Like can you buy them in the garden shop and do they take a few days to grow? Or does anyone have a link to more information on bushes, because that would help.:)

Oh neat! I never have gotten one of those in any of my games. How many weeds do you have to have?? And does it stay forever? I mean, do you have to water it, etc, for it to stay? :)

Anyone know if rafflesias exist in this game/ what happens when you have too many weeds?

a802id1ciaaqbmm.jpg

a802id1ciaaqbmm.jpg

Yes, Rafflesias do appear in this game.
I don't know what happens when there are too many weeds, but a Rafflesia appeared in my alternate town when I chopped down all my trees.

Back