• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

It just looks like the inside of her tent, I have an image of what the inside looks like but it seriously just looks like the tent there's no reason to.
Apparently her fortunes are more expensive and she sells some items - that's just what i've translated though and I don't even know if it's 100% legit so better wait for Zen to confirm.
I also think you have more control over her fortunes or something - I think she has better hours in the mall, too as opposed to the tent

It just looks like the inside of her tent, I have an image of what the inside looks like but it seriously just looks like the tent there's no reason to.
Apparently her fortunes are more expensive and she sells some items - that's just what i've translated though and I don't even know if it's 100% legit so better wait for Zen to confirm.
I also think you have more control over her fortunes or something - I think she has better hours in the mall, too as opposed to the tent

Yes, the inside is identical to that of her tent.
No, fortunes still cost 500 bells each.
Yes, she sells the Celebration Hat and the Tingle Hat for 10,000 bells each. (The Celebration Hat is orderable for only 240 bells.)
No, you have no control over fortunes.
No, the hours are the same:

Katrina's Tent is usually open from 9am to 7pm. The Fortune-Telling Mansion is usually open from 9am to 7pm.

I never caught one in WW with 2 years of playing..

I caught heaps in CF though, once I caught 3 or 4 within an hour :eek:

I caught three of them in my previous town, Bagel, in one night and then invited a friend over who caught two that night.
I caught one two today in my newest town.

But I never saw one in WW. ._.

Last edited:
I found some super sexy screenshots give me a minute;

1-1_zps3f0abbf5.png
4-1_zps80852e45.png
16-1_zps6dc76736.png
19-1_zps725a79c5.png

Last edited:
OMG Jake that last picture! Any reason why the creds are rolling?

When you sit down by your town tree, it shows your record as mayor (what you accomplished, i think) and also maybe the credits, idk.

I think your tree needs to be a certain size for this to happen.

Idk, this is such old news that I forgot what's it about.

When you sit down by your town tree, it shows your record as mayor (what you accomplished, i think) and also maybe the credits, idk.

I think your tree needs to be a certain size for this to happen.

Idk, this is such old news that I forgot what's it about.

Ya this - I think once it reaches the third stage you can sit by it and it tells you your progress as mayor blah blh ah blah

Yeah I never really planned to sit on the tree - why would I waste like 2 minutes looking at **** when I can be doing other things.
But I'll probably sit once a week.

The tree thing is neat and all, but I'm more interested in the fact that there are two people in that dream town.

Can you have more than one person to go to a dream town at once?

The tree thing is neat and all, but I'm more interested in the fact that there are two people in that dream town.

It might not even be a Dream Town, I'm sure you can purchase the exact same sleeping cap and gown from the Able Sisters.

What pingu said

It's a normal town they're just wearing the pajamas

Back