• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

First off, That dragon is AMAZING. Who doesn't want him?
~
Second off, I'm not sure if someone already posted this but i'd rather not look throuhg 468 pages of text...
Kaizo(who is the blue alpaca in Re-tail) and been re-named Cyrus for NA version. Cyrus is a pretty cool name and totally fits Kaizo in my opinion :D

While I don't dislike the name Cyrus, I can't help but think of the bad guy named Cyrus in pok?mon D/P. I'm not sure if I can trust him with my furniture now.

While I don't dislike the name Cyrus, I can't help but think of the bad guy named Cyrus in pok?mon D/P. I'm not sure if I can trust him with my furniture now.

Oh man.. Never thought of it that way... But, he's a freaking alpaca... You can always trust the alpacas :p

Oops, I read it wrong. E-to is his end of sentence. :confused: His name is Tatsuo.

What makes him even more awesome is that his starter shirt is the one that looks like Bruce Lee's jumpsuit. (There are bottoms that match to that top too.)
He totally stole that shirt from Hopper, just like one of the hamsters did with Egbert. -.-

Oops, I read it wrong. E-to is his end of sentence. :confused: His name is Tatsuo.

Tatsu is also japanese for dragon. He has kind of old chinese styled furniture... I already love him (and Takoya) ~
Also love his weird, green design.. gecko-dinosaur-crocodile-dragon-ish

Last edited:
US box art

7375551712614dde1cf46b82dc26dbd2.png

tumblr_mia3r9dJha1qlyhdyo1_1280.jpg

I plan at some point to chop up the giant book I have and scan in all the villagers and translate what I can. I mostly play AC for the villagers so I love having all this info about them and seeing their starting house. The only thing I know I won't be able to translate is what the saying is at the bottom part it shows their photo and what their favourite words are. Most of that seems to be in Kanji which is quite difficult.

Hopper still has his original shirt so Tatsuo and Hopper can share.

There's no way I can scan the whole book it's 700 pages at least. I would definitely scan the QR codes that I got as well though.

Wow the English version cover already! Cool, though Re-Tail still looks weird. I wish they had got better lettering for the sign of the shop.

Last edited:
I plan at some point to chop up the giant book I have and scan in all the villagers and translate what I can. I mostly play AC for the villagers so I love having all this info about them and seeing their starting house. The only thing I know I won't be able to translate is what the saying is at the bottom part it shows their photo and what their favourite words are. Most of that seems to be in Kanji which is quite difficult.

Hopper still has his original shirt so Tatsuo and Hopper can share.

There's no way I can scan the whole book it's 700 pages at least. I would definitely scan the QR codes that I got as well though.

Why in the world are you anouncing to all of us that you are planning to commit copyright infringement crimes?

Why in the world are you anouncing to all of us that you are planning to commit copyright infringement crimes?

Who cares?

I mean really. We have scans, and youtube videos, and everything on these forums and all of that is considered copyright infringement.

If you were to re-do that information yourself, on the form of a wiki or something, in a different format and with your own pictures, it's not as much of an issue. The problem is just scanning stuff is more blatant copyright infringement.

Wow the English version cover already! Cool, though Re-Tail still looks weird. I wish they had got better lettering for the sign of the shop.
But the "R" is a cute pink alpaca! I think that's what it's supposed to look like, at least.

But the "R" is a cute pink alpaca! I think that's what it's supposed to look like, at least.

That's the only part I like, which is from the original design. The E-TAIL part is a bit ugly but I guess it's trying to be a engraved wood effect. I honestly think the design could grow on me but it may take a while to get use to it.

The other thing that is effecting my scanning and yes I would change the lettering is my own lazy personality which leads me to doing silly derp things like misreading stuff.

oops i have to update this.

idk when i'll have time. a staff member can if they want to but w/e

*slowly raises hand*

I like dragons and all, but his design doesn't scream dragon to me. It screams frilled lizard. xD

I feel the same :I I love dragons, but the horns on his head are the only thing that indicate "dragon" to me... and the pink lips weird me out too xD
If he happens to move in, then cool.... but that unicorn is top priority for sure.

Back