• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I didn't know they said Pave was a female, I'd never heard that he was meant to be a female in the English version, and I think even young kids know that peacocks are always male anyway..

Pave is noted as 'him' in the Premiere Edition of the Prima Games City Folk Strategy guide, so I'd say that even if they did call him female in game it wasn't fooling anybody. xD

I didn't know they said Pave was a female, I'd never heard that he was meant to be a female in the English version, and I think even young kids know that peacocks are always male anyway..

Peacocks aren't only males(how would they reproduce?)
The male ones are just more colorful, while females are a lot more brownish and dull in color, sort of like ducks.

I've always seen Pave as a male.

Peacocks aren't only males(how would they reproduce?)
The male ones are just more colorful, while females are a lot more brownish and dull in color, sort of like ducks.

I've always seen Pave as a male.

Peacock's are always male. The females are called Peahens and in general they are called "Peafowls" :) In the genus "Pavo" hence the name.

Is it true you need to reset your game and have Resetti scold you once to unlock the Resetti Reset Center in the town projects?

Tonight, I visted RSC, and there's a device that let use your 3DS microphone when holding the A button on it.
I shouted various words, and Resetti commented on them.
WSfVV3V.jpg

Eventually, the red alarm ran off and Resetti launched off while leaving some flaming blazes! Probably because I shouted "リセット" (Risetto) while using the device, or waited long enough.
z7ktHOd.jpg

Fw7WEYZ.jpg

I honestly laughed at this!

Shame I didn't took the very last dialog before the door behind Resetti closed. I believe he said something like he did in ACCF, but not exactly.

I can interpret the last two pictures on my previous posts.
The second picture says like : "Lemme see... RESET! RESET!"
And the third one has Resetti shouting: "RANGER!"

When you download new leaf off eshop does it freeze sometimes or is it the exact same as the physical copy. I think I read somewhere that someone was complaining that it freezes or something.

I think it has something to do with the format of your SD cards, which I'm sure there are ways to fix.
What I'd like to know is how many blocks New Leaf takes up? That includes extra data, because Nintendo Video didn't take too many blocks but had, like, a gazillion blocks worth of extra data.

When you download new leaf off eshop does it freeze sometimes or is it the exact same as the physical copy. I think I read somewhere that someone was complaining that it freezes or something.

Overall the same. Depends on the SD card it seems. I haven't had any freezes in either.

Though I haven't played with the digital version that long. I would ask Mint or 7777777. I can vouch perfection for the physical copy though xD

TheBigJC7777777 has had freezing issues with his game.

Mine has had issues with the save data becoming corrupt which results in the entire loss of a town. Physical copies can corrupt too. I transferred my data over to a different SD card and it has been fine ever since. -knocks on wood-

We both have digital copies.

I hope my current town can hold out long enough until I get a physical copy to evacuate some items over to. D:

TheBigJC7777777 has had freezing issues with his game.

Mine has had issues with the save data becoming corrupt which results in the entire loss of a town. Physical copies can corrupt too. I transferred my data over to a different SD card and it has been fine ever since. -knocks on wood-

We both have digital copies.

I hope my current town can hold out long enough until I get a physical copy to evacuate some items over to. D:

Thanks for that :)

Back