• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I've never played City Folk, so I never got to see the really cute bird and now I get a cute little owl too! New Leaf I love you.

So I just read this

I never realized how large the house was omg. I mean, chances are, I'll be playing so obsessively that I'll have the 6x6 main room in the first week...Then I'll just focus on getting the 4x4 sizes of all the other rooms.

So I just read this

I never realized how large the house was omg. I mean, chances are, I'll be playing so obsessively that I'll have the 6x6 main room in the first week...Then I'll just focus on getting the 4x4 sizes of all the other rooms.

Focus on the second floor, left, and right rooms. They are needed to get the house redesign (fairy tale, Japanese, etc).

Focus on the second floor, left, and right rooms. They are needed to get the house redesign (fairy tale, Japanese, etc).

Oh, I know you have to get the base size of each room to get the redesigns.

But we're getting the game in the summer. Getting 137,800 bells in the first week will be easy.

But we're getting the game in the summer. Getting 137,800 bells in the first week will be easy.
Especially with this method:

You don't need to watch the entire thing to get what he's doing. He's basically just catching very pricy bugs at night on the island. But it looks very appealing and easy the way he's doing it. I believe he made over 350,000 bells in less than an hour!

Especially with this method:

You don't need to watch the entire thing to get what he's doing. He's basically just catching very pricy bugs at night on the island. But it looks very appealing and easy the way he's doing it. I believe he made over 350,000 bells in less than an hour!

The island is always Summer though, so it wouldn't matter if we got the game in Winter, we could still catch summer bugs from the island(once we unlock it)

Hmmm so if I'm using 2 characters... I only have to collect 275,600 bells. Easy enough now that fish will respawn more frequently. (That killed CF for me when I caught every fish in my town and had to wait like 2 hours.

The island really is the best place to get bells but you can't save during your time there and you need at least 30 minutes of free time to fill the basket. I usually don't have the time so I have to skip it most of the time, which is probably why my character is still so poor.

Currently on Feb 25th the snow is all gone! Spring has come in game and the Papa Snowmen refuse to finish the bingo game! I was so close with almost getting the full ski set as well! I'll have to wait till December now for the snow.

That vidoe is kind of black though. It's hard for me to see the bugs that he is catching.
The main part of the video was to show that there is a faster way in collecting bells. They're different than those in your town which is why they're considered "exotic" and are worth more when you bring them back. Don't know why you would want to see them otherwise, lol. keep them a surprise until you get the game? :p

Hey I just realized something... if a majority of us TRUE (lol jk) members stay on the site post game launch, we will have an awesome community. (Lol yes I know this has been talked about) And then we can align ourselves with other communities! (Keeping ourselves at top) AND THEN CONQUERE EVERY AC FANSITE IN THE WORLD! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Also the addition of being able to buy fruits not in your town at the Dep. Store is a nice addition. Esp. when none of us end up having peaches!

^ That'd sure be nice. I like people on these forums more than some of the other AC communities. That's why I actually post here and not other places.

To be honest though I do hope some of the members from acc choose to stay at acc..there is a reason forums get bad reputations..and it has little to do with the layout.

To be honest though I do hope some of the members from acc choose to stay at acc..there is a reason forums get bad reputations..and it has little to do with the layout.

ACC has a pretty crappy staff. If they knew how to run a site properly, their members wouldn't be out of control.

Plenty of ACC refugees have come here looking to be part of a better community and they've fit in really well without causing any trouble.
But I will agree that the layout over there is horrible and ugly.

ACC has a pretty crappy staff. If they knew how to run a site properly, their members wouldn't be out of control.

Plenty of ACC refugees have come here looking to be part of a better community and they've fit in really well without causing any trouble.
But I will agree that the layout over there is horrible and ugly.

I second this. Just looking at the acc gives you a very unfriendly vibe. Their pattern collection and pattern creator were always very helpful however. They were the only reasons I ever went back.

I second this. Just looking at the acc gives you a very unfriendly vibe. Their pattern collection and pattern creator were always very helpful however. They were the only reasons I ever went back.

And now that we're implementing a similar[size=-20]*cough*better[/size] system, hopefully we'll be able to get a big collection of them with helpful members.

I switched from ACC because of the unfriendly atmosphere and nasty members. :/
If I got one more 'lol boys wearing dresses gross' comment I was gonna behead somebody.

But I sincerely look forward to playing with some of you guys!!

I switched from ACC because of the unfriendly atmosphere and nasty members. :/
If I got one more 'lol boys wearing dresses gross' comment I was gonna behead somebody.

But I sincerely look forward to playing with some of you guys!!
I sincerely look forward to playing with you too, as long as there is none of that beheading involved. D:

Back