• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I love how that one picture of planting a tree can get me so excited! :D
I think you will have to plant that tree as a symbol of a new beginning(Because your the new mayor), and that it will grow in about a week or so!
And OMG that hamster! i hope there are even more hamsters! I want one in my village, NOW! ;)

me too ^.^
i love the big tree XD
its probly one of my favorite things so far lol

Food seems kinda pointless in my opinion. I don't want AC to turn into The Sims..

I doubt it will become a requirement, it's probably just going to add ambiance. I think that more activities will always outweigh less, because the little things are always what makes or breaks the game IMO

ohs looks like you guys have seen the new scans... I wonder if this was from the old famitsu article.. well anyways these are some of the scans that I found in higher resolution (just in case anybody wants to translate or see the images more clearly).

Donkey villager?

Animal-Crossing-Jump-Out-3DS-14-09-06.jpg

Character with Resetti

Animal-Crossing-Jump-Out-3DS-14-09-07.jpg

Brewster and his Cafe? (I wonder if you could upgrade it..)

Animal-Crossing-Jump-Out-3DS-14-09-01.jpg

Awesome clothing customisation! Does anybody notice the flowers behind the girl's back on the left hand side? New flowers possibly?

Animal-Crossing-Jump-Out-3DS-14-09-05.jpg

The source page can be found here, and a rough (read: Google) translation of the relevant information can be found below:

- Apparently, our first job as mayor would be to plant a tree which will grow depending on the progress of our work (look back if you don't know what I'm talking about)

- We can work part time in Brewster’s caf? (if you visit often)

- You can choose between Argyle and Maret (Copper) to the police station - New Police animal?

- There would be a camping area(!)

Choose the “genre” of our village:
- An early morning village
- A rather large city village such as Tokyo
- A nighttime village
- A common and flowery village (as in older versions)

- A new character: Rolan. We give wallpapers and soil for our home at 3000 Bells (sounds like Saharah, and Roland is one of his/her names in other countries)

- With QR codes, we can share everything that has been customized (clothing, furniture)

credits to this guy for the rough translation.

I bolded parts of the translations that stood out for me. It's quite interesting imo.

Last edited:
Okay so a bit more on the new flowers post from a while ago.
flower2.png
flower.png

fra.png

Kinda looks like the "possible new flower" but it doesn't. Looks like a lily/daffodil/daisy..?

Yeah, it does look like the new flower!

I saw this on tumblr, but I'm not too sure how reliable it is. They said the source was from http://ac-3ds.skyrock.com/3114099865-Nouveautes-du-13-09-2012.html. It's a blog, so it might not be true... but just thought I would share this anyways:
-Apparently, our first job as mayor would be to plant a tree which will grow depending on the progress of our work
-We can work part time in Brewster’s caf?
-Should choose between Argyle and Maret (Copper) to the police station - New Police animal?
-There would be a camping area(!)
-Choose the “genre” of our village:
- An early morning village
- A rather large city village such as Tokyo
- A nighttime village
- A common and flowery village (as in older versions)
-A new character: Rolan. We give wallpapers and soil for our home at 3000 Bells (sounds like Saharah, and Roland is one of his/her names in other countries)
-With QR codes, we can share everything that has been customized (clothing, furniture)

Last edited:
Oh god, I love having a picknick! I always made a red and wide striped picknick-blanket-design that I placed on the ground and then I sat down and waited for other animals to come and join me and sometimes that even happened. :) I planted flowers all around so that the scenery is even more beautiful!

Good thing that they now have a picknick-blanket as a town-item!

Some more tidbits of translation:

Animal-Crossing-Jump-Out-3DS-14-09-07-150x150.jpg

- You can decide whether or not the Reset Monitoring Center is actually built. The screenshot with Resetti is of him thanking you upon its establishment.

Animal-Crossing-Jump-Out-3DS-14-09-06-150x150.jpg

- The new horse villager is named Anthony (22 May), and his personality is going to be one of the new ones—キザ (kiza), which can be translated as “snob.” The description states they’re gentlemanly despite their roundabout speaking manner, and they’re lovable because they’re pure at heart.

Animal-Crossing-Jump-Out-3DS-14-09-03-150x150.jpg

- Takoya (8 March) is the new octopus villager, and her personality also seems to be new—のんびり (“carefree”)

Anyways there seems to be new personalities if that's what the translations are saying. And I wonder what the reset monitoring centre is... is it just resetti's home or something entirely different? It's pretty neat that you can choose whether to build it or not and it just goes to show there are endless possibilities of customisations.

source : extra info thanks to this guy

I wonder what the camping area will be.
and working part-time for brewster sounds really neat!
I love how the tree grows with your progress, that will be a fun thing to watch grow/die.

Back