• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Thank you so much, I'm so glad there will be new types :D Snob seems to be the male equivalent of Snooty, and carefree seems like there would be a hint of lazy. :3

and on the blog unique posted (thx for finding it :D) I found this

The title translates to 'Food in Animal Crossing 3DS?'

Last edited:
I don't know why I come here anymore. I get really excited then really depressed about the wait.

This game is going to be nuts.

I am WAY too excited for this game. I hope the neighbors Melba, Astrid, Rosie, and Walker come back- they're my favorites :3 I wouldn't mind having that flan octopus in my town though. I've never had an octopus before...

I'm wondering about the swimming feature though. Did they release any more info about that?

I like the new octopus, too. And wow, I've also never had an octopus in my town. And this one looks like a pudding, so I want it even more!

And the deer looks very cute, too.

They mentioned that those were some of the new personalities, I hope there are at least 3 more from the two unique mentioned, carefree and snob.

New personalities? Count me in. I want to marry this game, and I haven't even played it yet. At this point, nothing could make this game bad. Everything shown has been perfection.

I don't think this was posted but it's not really a new image though... some of the images in this scan have been recycled but I'm adding it here cus there's a big picture of a girl holding an ice cream. Looks like food seems to be some sort of hold accessory, something that you can eat I guess much like fruit but this time you can hold it. Does anybody notice how tan she is? Can you normally get tanned in animal crossing games or is this a hint that there are different skin colours? oO

3113810641_1_2_9Ep0w84k.jpg

A brief translation of some of the facts in the scan:

"First, the magazine confirms the return of Resetti Surveillance Center in the 3DS version. As a boss, you can decide the general atmosphere and the laws adopted by your city's, up to you if you prefer a beautiful and flowery or vibrant and rich. Example, if you opt for a city that goes a hundred miles an hour as Tokyo, stores stay open a little longer in the evening. Sahara will also be present to give a few colors and harmonize your room, but you can also create your own objects and then exchange via QR Codes."

Nothing new but hopefully it can confirm any slight doubts that you guys may have.

Source : credits to this girl

Last edited:

Ack, came too late - all of the links except the first one don't work. Does anybody know where I can find them?

Sahara will also be present to give a few colors and harmonize your room

I wonder what it means by giving you a few colours? I'm guessing it means the colours available at the thrift store to repaint the items. Maybe she will give more complex colours, and in the video (if I'm not mistaken) they showed a guitar getting repainted with a pattern, so maybe Sahara can give out patterns...

Back