• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

accf2.png

Am I the only one who noticed the girl's new eye style? :D

The Nintendo Direct will probably be tommorow around 10ish. I heard it from a comment, so I don't know how reliable.
It's supposed to be somewhat 3ds foucsed. I'd like a small update on AC3ds. Or maybe an official name so we can be sure of what to call it.

Yeah, if they do give us any info, I'd expect we at least get a name

Guys, don't get too excited. The Japanese version was just New Super Mario Bros. 2 level pack DLC. Nothing else. So I would expect the same for Nintendo of America.

Is it confirmed that NoA will have one? I don't care if it's just about NSMB2 dlc, I would still watch it

tumblr_mb2jiz8T2p1rdtx33o1_500.png

new image found... not really any new elements found in this but I'm liking the christmas lights on the pine trees. It's making me think that important events such as christmas will be quite "festive" if you know what I mean. Btw is that a new flower? I know I've seen this before but I can't remember where. I thought it was a yellow pansy but then I looked at the leaves for both flowers and they're quite different.

It's really looking like a lily... the leaves and everything.

Last edited:

new image found... not really any new elements found in this but I'm liking the christmas lights on the pine trees. It's making me think that important events such as christmas will be quite "festive" if you know what I mean. Btw is that a new flower? I know I've seen this before but I can't remember where. I thought it was a yellow pansy but then I looked at the leaves for both flowers and they're quite different.
I thought festive trees were in ALL the games :p

It's really looking like a lily... the leaves and everything.

AWESOME job finding this new pic. I hope they are lilies, they're so pretty. I'd put one in my char's hair :3
Also, I really like the festive lights. They seem more subtle than in previous games. Maybe they brighten and dim at different intervals to give off a moving glow effect. I'd make high-pitched girly noises.

AWESOME job finding this new pic. I hope they are lilies, they're so pretty. I'd put one in my char's hair :3
Also, I really like the festive lights. They seem more subtle than in previous games. Maybe they brighten and dim at different intervals to give off a moving glow effect. I'd make high-pitched girly noises.

Hey cool, lillies! Looks like that rumor may be correct...

wouldn't it be awesome if we could cut down a festive tree and place it inside our house to celebrate christmas? Or has that already been done before in the previous games?

Back