• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Was this post overlooked? D:

Anyway, yay! The festive trees are back, though I never thought they wouldn't. Loving the girl. :D
There's more important things than a new eye style;
and it pretty much looks like this one with a few updates;
FGG-AAB.jpg

wouldn't it be awesome if we could cut down a festive tree and place it inside our house to celebrate christmas? Or has that already been done before in the previous games?

Nope. Closest thing is buying a big/small festive tree from Nooks

No, Bidoof. They'r shaped completely different!

And I think a new eye style is much more important than festive trees that we ALL knew would return.

it is a new eye style, it looks like there are 3 eyelashes instead of one, and the eyelashes are at the bottom instead of the top and the pupil is more circular and smaller.

Last edited:
I like the new eyes. They're shy and innocent looking, and I certainly wouldn't mind ending up with that face.

Wahhhhhh!!!!!SO MANY UPDATES!!!!MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE!!!!!
....Anyways....I like the new eyes,and the new flowers,and the festive trees look really nice......
WHY DOES THIS GAME HAS TO BE SO PERFECT??????

new article with... recycled images -.-

Nothing interesting because all the images have been seen before but at least they're updating. Hopefully it isn't just the one page in the magazine. Hmm.. wonder when the exclusive direct is coming out.

tumblr_mb6a1fpzA21r5kyvmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mb6a1fpzA21r5kyvmo2_1280.png

^ And people are saying "this" is the Resetti centre?

Doesn't look like a Resetti center to me, looks like the loading screen.

Possibly for when you don't save your game.

That's what I'm thinkin' 'cause of the spotlight, but you can see Resetti so :|

Yeah, that's what I meant in regard to not saving. You start up your game and Resetti is the one you get on the menu screen.
But from what is shown there, I seriously doubt it's any kind of building in the game.

The pics are really cool, especially the snowy ones! I hope we get the game when it's still snowy... though I doubt it at this rate. :(

I think it does look like the control center, there seems to be computer stations surround resetti and that spotlight could just represent light coming down form a hole, since he is a mole.

yeah, I think it could be, it sounds really plausible, but I mean, lets hope we can get a HQ shot

I figured out what that outdoor decoration was, the one with the wooden stumps making a square shape, it's a zen garden

Maybe you can upgrade the police office or something.
Thinking out loud.

one of the questions stuck in my head right now is how outdoor decorations are built. Do you think you just buy it and then place it instantly in your town? Or is it like those iphone building games where it is time based eg. building a bridge in your town may take 24 hours or something like that. It sort of gives it a realistic feel I guess but it can also be quite annoying as well having to wait. What do you guys think about this?

one of the questions stuck in my head right now is how outdoor decorations are built. Do you think you just buy it and then place it instantly in your town? Or is it like those iphone building games where it is time based eg. building a bridge in your town may take 24 hours or something like that. It sort of gives it a realistic feel I guess but it can also be quite annoying as well having to wait. What do you guys think about this?

I guess that you have to wait until the next day, just like you always had to when upgrading Nook's shop or your own house, like when changing the colour of the roof or paying off your credit.

Yeah, having to wait "x" amount of days seems the most logical

Back