• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

(Regards to AC 3DSXL) Looks pretty nice, I doubt they would bring this 3ds xl to England though ;c

for the previous posts, I guess the 'gathering' is only for bridges

As for the 3DS, I actually like it, I love the colours <3

for the previous posts, I guess the 'gathering' is only for bridges

As for the 3DS, I actually like it, I love the colours <3
Really? I can understand them not gathering for a lamp post and other misc. decor...but does that go for things like new buildings as well I wonder...?

Last night I did some searching (actually I went looking to see if the grass really does deteriorate and if we can change our eye colour) and found some neat [facts] and [rumors]~

I'm not sure if it's in here, I'm too lazy to search over 150 pages right now but in the event it isn't :3

Last edited:
Really? I can understand them not gathering for a lamp post and other misc. decor...but does that go for things like new buildings as well I wonder...?

Well I dunno ... :p

all I know is that person who will reside (eg. resetti) will come and thank you.

Last night I did some searching (actually I went looking to see if the grass really does deteriorate and if we can change our eye colour) and found some neat [facts] and [rumors]~

I'm not sure if it's in here, I'm too lazy to search over 150 pages right now but in the event it isn't :3

Please don't use the Wiki for anything other than screen shots...

They thought the Tea Set was a new item and could make milkshakes...

Please don't use the Wiki for anything other than screen shots...

They thought the Tea Set was a new item and could make milkshakes...

Oh, but you'll be able to play Wii Fit with the balance board they showed!
and toilets will actually work and drinking coffee will make your character run faster.

Oh, but you'll be able to play Wii Fit with the balance board they showed!
and toilets will actually work and drinking coffee will make your character run faster.

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT'S NOT REAL?!?!?!?!

FFFFFFFFFFFFF
I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!! :mad:

Though in actual, 100% confirmed facts. I love the fact we have the option to walk around without any shoes.

imma be honest. I really don't care that much about being barefoot. I like shoes. There's more customization now we have shoes, so unless it's necessary to go barefoot at the beach (which I doubt) i probably wont ever go barefoot

Ok ya'll getting an online photo album with screenshots;
can be found here
www.photobucket.com/AC3DS

Ok I think I did a good-a-job I can atm on fixing the first post. If you want an image to be added to the photo gallery, drop me a PM, containing the Image and I'll add it for you :)

New shark species

kjhgfd.png

omg guys!!

momonoyama.png

The hi-light translates to "Mountain Peach" and it has a 2 at the bottom, I think fruit is finally stackable.
I guess it has to be though, I mean. It seems like we need Bells for everything so this will make it so much easier to get bells!

Also from a few seconds later, did a translation - Lisa is the one who buys turnips now, not Tom Nook

Last edited:
I hope that they didnt show us all features in the game, that would kinda ruin it for me :( i will still buy it anyway! :p
(After some thinking) i guess they didnt show everything, there will be so much secrets! :D:D:D:D

yeah I'm happy with that, too

Anyway, this pretty much confirms the gardening shop upgrades/expands

khjghfghdf.png

Back