• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I recording the stream and its uploading I will post the re cap soon for people who did not get a chance to see it.

It's already on youtube and you can watch the stream again on the link it was watched on, really no point. sorry

It's already on youtube and you can watch the stream again on the link it was watched on, really no point. sorry

well it was on at 4 am my time it ended near 5 am so I kinda just started the upload and went to sleep so I did not know it was up yet well at least I don't have to post it, in other news I was completely blown away by all the stuff.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/index.html

Stuff I found on the site:

Character Customization

Eye Colours: bright blue, teal, black, brown and a pale gray-blue.

Hair Colours: navy blue, blond, brown, black, brownish-green, orange, white, pink, red, lavender, burgundy, pale green, brown, light brown and green.

Stores

There will be 14 stores. 9 are revealed on the site but 5 have a question mark on them. These are probably the ones in the mall only.

Stores: Raccoon Housing, Timmy/Tommy's Store, Garden Store, Able Sisters, Museum Store, Shoe Shank, Shampoodles, Post Office, (I believe) an HRA thing.

Not on the site is the 444 Club thing and that place with the anteater and you go to sleep...

Last edited:

Character Customization

Hair Colours: navy blue, blond, brown, brownish-green, orange, white, pink, red, lavender, burgundy, pale green, brown, light brown and green.

Stores

There will be 14 stores. 9 are revealed on the site but 5 have a question mark on them. These are probably the ones in the mall only.

Stores: Raccoon Housing, Timmy/Tommy's Store, Garden Store, Able Sisters, Museum Store, Shoe Shank, Shampoodles, Post Office, (I believe) an HRA thing.

Not on the site is the 444 Club thing and that place with the hippo and you go to sleep...

where exactly on the site are those information? I don't see the 5 shops with the questionmarks...

EDIT: ah now I see it.. there are questionmarks beneath
guess there's still the resetti-center, the police stations and redd's shop (maybe behind the garbage bin) to be revealed

Last edited:
where exactly on the site are those information? I don't see the 5 shops with the questionmarks...

Okay click on the pink box with the Japanese text in it, there will be lots of screenshots, scroll down and at the bottom you'll see 5 pics, click on the one with the blue border where the boy is running past the post office and you're there.

Character Customization

Hair Colours: navy blue, blond, brown, black, brownish-green, orange, white, pink, red, lavender, burgundy, pale green, brown, light brown and green.

Stores

Not on the site is the 444 Club thing and that place with the anteater and you go to sleep...

I also bet that Labelle's accesory shop will be one of the ones coming to show on there, along with Redd's and Katrina.

Franklin was shown on the background of their twitter page:
98-1.png

I don't understand why heis dressed like a chef, hopefully the Harvest Festival/Thanksgiving will remain the same concept, cause I really enjoyed it. The only other character on there that we haven't seen glimpses of yet is Phyllis, and she is just wearing her regular clothes, so not really a big deal.

Last edited:
I also bet that Labelle's accesory shop will be one of the ones coming to show on there, along with Redd's and Katrina.

98-1.png

I don't understand why heis dressed like a chef, hopefully the Harvest Festival/Thanksgiving will remain the same concept, cause I really enjoyed it. The only other character on there that we haven't seen glimpses of yet is Phyllis, and she is just wearing her regular clothes, so not really a big deal.

I think so too, but isn't it ironic that a turkey is dressed as a chef?

I think so too, but isn't it ironic that a turkey is dressed as a chef?

My first thought that it was a disguise, but hey Tortimer isn't mayor anymore so he isn't hunting down the main "guest". I will pardon Franklin, being the awesome mayor I'll be, haha, well I just want the furniture form him. :p

On the website, it shows what looks to be the same (girl) character wearing different clothing, hair color and eye colors with a Mii face next to the last on the right. Now, second to last I think, is the girl with tan skin. Are you able to change their skin color? Are they referring to the fact you can now fully make your character look the way you want from the beginning (so, no questions determining the look) with the possibility of using your Mii?

I never liked the Mii mask because it looked unnatural to me. I would rather use my Mii from the get-go and be able to wear hats and accessories with miiself.

Hope someone knows what I'm talking about x_x

Can someone translate these two images? One is explaining different types of towns you choose and the other is a list of outdoor furniture from the ND.
Untitled.jpg75cfce19638779c1894889926f4173240150b3e8.jpg

EDIT: ah now I see it.. there are questionmarks beneath
guess there's still the resetti-center, the police stations and redd's shop (maybe behind the garbage bin) to be revealed
Redd has been shown, and it seems he owns a kiosk like thing rather than a shop;;
jghfdgd.png

If you look closely it looks like that's the town tree above to maybe Redd appears in town?
Though there are fireworks, so it could be a special event where the NPC's show up?

98-1.png

Who cares about Franklin...
And isn't Labelle's shop meant to be a separate part to the Able's sisters?

Can someone translate these two images? One is explaining different types of towns you choose and the other is a list of outdoor furniture from the ND.
View attachment 1631View attachment 1632
I did some of the outdoor furniture in a different thread;
Bidoof said:
- Fountain
- Plastic Bench
- One of them is a sign but it has kanji at the end can I cant finish it
- One of them says "Diamond ..." second half is Kanji so I can't finish either (but this is the bottom middle) - just need those last two symbols translated.
- One is a plant, which look like This (IRL image)
- There is another outdoor plant, which is called "チューリッブのトビマリー" which seems to be some tulip plant thing, and "しかくいトビマリー" which is a square plant
Oh and the two crossed out on the last one are just the bottom 2 for the middle one

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-October-5th&p=1261267&viewfull=1#post1261267

I would translate the town type but there's too much Kanji I don't understand.

Okay, I took this from ACC;

Benches.
Lamp Pole.
Clocks.
Fire hydrant
Sculpted hedges
Shacks.
Bee houses.
Wells.
Clocks.
Solar Panels
Face-in-hole things for pictures
Bridges
Small flower garden.
Grape vines
Bonfire
Picnic supplies
Camp grounds
Jungle gym
A log to sit on
Sand garden
and more!

Last edited:
Don't post more than once, if you want to say more edit your original post.

Really like all of the info that was given. Especially the new plants and trees.

also, I'm about to make a new in-depth post on some things in the video I noticed and think some people will find interesting. est 30-40 minutes for the post.

Last edited:
Back