• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

damn you tumblr.. I wanna upload more animal crossing pictures and videos!! D:

guess I'm gonna post this here instead
am I the first one to notice the banana palms??
so now we have 3 new fruits: mangoes, lemons and bananas! yeessss~
and maybe the different kind of cherries.. there are light cherries and dark cherries in 2 pairs and also 3-paired dark cherries

bananas:
28u41tz.png

Peanut_Butter_Jelly_Time.gif

tumblr_mabw204nEU1rbdar3o1_1280.jpg

and maybe the different kind of cherries.. there are light cherries and dark cherries in 2 pairs and also 3-paired dark cherries

bananas:
28u41tz.png

YAAAAAAY! Thanks for that!

oh wow!
there certainly been a lot of progress since my last visit!
glad to see Tortimer's back, and i am loving the new pattern designer!
:eek:

I know people saw bananas inside Kappn's house thing, so they figured theyd be in the game, but I didn't notice those trees. thanks!

i'll upload them to the album!

I think the megaphone is used to help with villager tasks and/or finding a human player you invited to your town. Cause when you call out, it's points you a arrow in their direction, and then the girl finds the animal they were looking for.

Also:
lkjl.png

this is swimgear most likely.

I think the megaphone is used to help with villager tasks and/or finding a human player you invited to your town. Cause when you call out, it's points you a arrow in their direction, and then the girl finds the animal they were looking for.

Also:
lkjl.png

this is swimgear most likely.

That's still kinda dumb.
Yeah I noticed the different shirt I didn't really pay any notice of it because i didn't care much, but I guess it could pass for swimming gear.

In addition to Gallow's post;
cherriessssss.png

Weird cherries, too... :S

Last edited:
That's still kinda dumb.
Yeah I noticed the different shirt I didn't really pay any notice of it because i didn't care much, but I guess it could pass for swimming gear.

In addition to Gallow's post;
cherriessssss.png

Weird cherries, too... :S

and dark red cherries in 3 pairs... my guess would be that there are rare versions of some fruits... we also saw some weird oranges^^ maybe you can sell them for a higher price

2e1dnw3.png

I love how we can stack peaches in our pockets, but I have somewhat mixed feelings about it.

Now that we have so many styles of clothing it is a nice thing to have, but then it will be easy to go about selling them, but that would leave time to do all the other cool new stuff.

I love how we can stack peaches in our pockets, but I have somewhat mixed feelings about it.

Now that we have so many styles of clothing it is a nice thing to have, but then it will be easy to go about selling them, but that would leave time to do all the other cool new stuff.

Oh? We can stack fruit items? That'll make things far more convenient for sure.

bananas:
28u41tz.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8WvSGNEV24

To add on your Banana-Diorama.

I kinda wish items like the Fishing Rod and Bugnet were in a separate inventory dedicated to equipment. Something small can be a big help. Anyways, I like that some items can be stackable.

Any word on designs? Been fishing through. Hope we can carry more designs on us!

I believe it's already been known holidays are back as well as holiday characters. But I'll post these anyhow:

zc1nD.png

YMLqs.png

New hat accessory. Ghost or skeleton helmet? Or something...

Whoa! Is that video from the website?

EDIT: also in the ND the museum is next to the shoe store. Huh!

Last edited:
and dark red cherries in 3 pairs... my guess would be that there are rare versions of some fruits... we also saw some weird oranges^^ maybe you can sell them for a higher price

2e1dnw3.png

"Weird" fruit could just be immature fruit. Fruit not yet ripe? Just a theory...

Back