• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I love the translations, oh and that fortune cookie can't be sold which is odd.
And there is red paper in Nooks as well, it's not wallpaper like we thought before though.

Love the translations. Makes me even more excited now that I understand them. I'm going to be spending a lot of time designing lol

I hope you can carry more designs with you than just 8.

In that ND, when he's making the pattern of Tom Nook, I noticed a little painting on the top left. I wonder what it does?

Edit- I am in LOVE with that oval coffee table, and the bed shape with Tom Nook's face. :X
I wonder what they look like originally. Definitely going in my house/museum!

Last edited:
About the custom museum exhibits, what will you guys make? :-D I'll make a clothing exhibit thing, gonna try to make it sorta like a runway or boutique or w/e.

About the custom museum exhibits, what will you guys make? :-D I'll make a clothing exhibit thing, gonna try to make it sorta like a runway or boutique or w/e.

I might use them for storage honestly. :p
I might have a gyroid one though, and a restaruarant, I'll have to see all the new themes and work with it to make something.

Restaurants, nice! I really like the sushi bar the lady in the Nintendo direct made, but I don't want to copy her ideas >_>

Other than my clothing thing, I might make a lounge or some place where you can relax. I'm going to put flowers in it :D

Indeed you did.

wHTtY.jpg

That's a nurse shark.

It actually looks more like a whale shark to me. I understand that they're related, but you can definitely see similarities between it and a picture of one in real-life:

whale-shark_1_9412.jpg

Not too sure why they would have such a large fish in the game, though. It seems small in size compared to what it would be in real life (maybe it's a young one?).

Well Nurse sharks are fairly small, and honestly, whatever it's called, it is a new species of fish and that is really all that matters for now.

I love that idea! I might take it from you.. hehe :) Thanks for the idea. I'm probably going to make a restaurant. I'm not sure what else. Depends on what kind of new furniture stuff there are going to be!

I don't like the custom museum exhibits at all! I don't even understand what it is for.
If I want to show my cool furniture, I'd place it in my house. If I want to show my designs, I'd place them in Able's. Of course one could make something like a Sushi Bar, but what is it for? It has no purpose, it's just for looking at it. And then again, I could place it in my house. If they want us to show our gyroids, they should have given us an extra exhibit especially for those items.

In my opinion, the producers should rather give us extra rooms for our house than some custom museum exhibits that don't really make sense.

I might just use the museum rooms for furniture sets I don't have enough room for in my house :)

Please tell me if someone already said this, but today at Gamestop I saw that the release date for Animal Crossing 3D (that's what the name was in the binder) in the US is May 3rd, 2013. I think everyone should take this as a grain of salt, however.

Please tell me if someone already said this, but today at Gamestop I saw that the release date for Animal Crossing 3D (that's what the name was in the binder) in the US is May 3rd, 2013. I think everyone should take this as a grain of salt, however.
Tbh I don't think it will be released that far into the year if you think it would of been out for 6 months in Japan by then..

No release date is real if it doesn't come directly from Nintendo.
Gamestop also said something about AC3DS being released in May 2012.

tumblr_lmq076Kn1G1qgc4qt.gif

No release date is real if it doesn't come directly from Nintendo.
Gamestop also said something about AC3DS being released in May 2012.

And I remember people saying that they got the same info from Gamestop for Feb'12, June'12, Sep'12, Dec'12... it is getting tiresome.
Gamestop knows as much as we know about the American/ European release dates: nothing. They are only suggesting in order to keep their customers interested, putting fake information on release-lists so that people come back to their stores and buy other things.

Last edited:
And I remember people saying that they got the same info from Gamestop for Feb'12, June'12, Sep'12, Dec'12... it is getting tiresome.
Gamestop knows as much as we know about the American/ European release dates: nothing. They are only suggesting in order to keep their customers interested, putting fake information on release-lists so that people come back to their stores and buy other things.
It's on their website now though, usually the estimated releases on their site are somewhat accurate.

I don't like the custom museum exhibits at all! I don't even understand what it is for.
If I want to show my cool furniture, I'd place it in my house. If I want to show my designs, I'd place them in Able's. Of course one could make something like a Sushi Bar, but what is it for? It has no purpose, it's just for looking at it. And then again, I could place it in my house. If they want us to show our gyroids, they should have given us an extra exhibit especially for those items.

In my opinion, the producers should rather give us extra rooms for our house than some custom museum exhibits that don't really make sense.

Well it is unlocked through a community project, so if you don't want them, don't do that community project and you won't have to have them. :)

Back