• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Can somebody explain the sleep walking (?) part?
Starts at 27:30 in this video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EU5aQT8S1CI

So if you met people via Streetpass, you can dream-visit their towns by going to this new shop. The animal working their will put you into a dream-like state and you can walk around in a strange town.
Wether you cut down the trees or make friends with animals, it's all up to you - but none of your actions will actually effect the real town.
:)

I really liked that male deer neighbor.. wouldn't mind having him in my town.
And I also must have the takoyaki octopus! :D

deer

vhusg5.png

29qipsy.png

I was kinda hoping that he'd have the starts of antlers/a rack, but I guess that's cool.

So if you met people via Streetpass, you can dream-visit their towns by going to this new shop. The animal working their will put you into a dream-like state and you can walk around in a strange town.
Wether you cut down the trees or make friends with animals, it's all up to you - but none of your actions will actually effect the real town.
:)

That sounds really cool. I hope that I will meet people with streetpass.. But I don't think that many people carry their 3ds around in my town.

Please tell me if someone already said this, but today at Gamestop I saw that the release date for Animal Crossing 3D (that's what the name was in the binder) in the US is May 3rd, 2013. I think everyone should take this as a grain of salt, however.

Did people not read my last sentence, or do they not know what it means? It means that I and other people shouldn't believe this until more info comes out, and I was just trying to get some info out, even if it was from Gamestop. :V

As an ex gamestop employee,
May 3rd is a bit of a weird "placeholder" date. Plus it's a friday.

Not saying either of this adds to the reliability of it, but I could see it. Which means over 6 months still away from AC :(

Maybe Elena thought they were new and she hasn't seen them before? They are called "new" on that blog so some people haven't noticed them before...

I have a question on the audio players. Does that mean that if there's any music like mp3 saved on my SD card, then I can play that in my home. I'm confused on that detail.

I have a question on the audio players. Does that mean that if there's any music like mp3 saved on my SD card, then I can play that in my home. I'm confused on that detail.

I never heard about that feature. Sounds pretty cool though. Time to play Professor Laytons theme

Tweet from @ Doubutsuno_mori
とびだせ どうぶつの森 6m
みなさ~ん!三連休はいかがお過ごしでしたか?わたしはちょっぴり遠出して、キレイな景色の写真を撮りにでかけたりしました!村では今、3DSのカメラで3D写真を撮るのが流行ってるんですよ!みなさんも、村の色んな景色を写して楽しんでくださいね~!
Transleted by google translate
doubutsuno_mori Animal Crossing Tobidaseru 6m
Hmm considered! How did you spend the three day weekend? The outing a little, I went to take a picture or a beautiful landscape! Now in the village, taking pictures with the camera 3D 3DS are you'll be vogue! Everyone, please enjoy - I shoot a lot of landscape of the village!

Attachments

• tumblr_mblwcvG8J51qezksdo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mblwcvG8J51qezksdo1_400.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Back