• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

tumblr_mbmvuamoef1r4yzs3o1_400.jpg

RAINBOWS!?! :3 I'm guessing after rain! (nah. Can't be!)

And look at this! It looks like we get full blown birthday parties now!

birth_ttl3.png

Last edited:
year_block1_img1.jpgyear_block1_img2.jpgyear_block1_img3.jpgyear_block1_img4.jpg

We get to see even more new screenshots!

Attachments

• tweet7screenshot.jpg
    tweet7screenshot.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 40
And those as well, too bad that the number of photos per post is limited. :/
One of these shows Redd selling at the fireworks festival in July or August (I'm not sure). Shizue and the character both wear something like a Kimono or Yukata, so this could be a hint... maybe Redd is selling hand fans again?

year_block1_img5.jpgyear_block1_img8.jpg

Is that daffodils behind the character in the cherry blossom picture? Those cherry blossoms are freaking AWESOME, by the way! And the snowman has a different face! Will we be able to customize them some more, I wonder? :D

one word:

moustache-snowman

New scans. Looks like Gracie has a shop somewhere
http://pamina-crossing.tumblr.com/post/33387536712

oh... but it looks like we only have scans of every other page....

I'm very glad it looks like they changed Christmas.

Changing your shirts to fool Jingle into thinking you're somebody else was inevitably getting old. This time around it looks like it fits the holiday so much better, too. Delivering gifts to villagers was actually something I've been suggesting.

Yeah fishing tourneys through January to June, and Bug offs July to September, and then it's the weed day, Halloween, Harvest festival, and CHristmas, and of course the festivale and bunny day are in there as well.

About the calendar Superpenguin was talking about, its in the translation-topic, thanks to sotaroga (sorry if i spelled that wrong) and Mattmagician :D

About the calendar Superpenguin was talking about, its in the translation-topic, thanks to sotaroga (sorry if i spelled that wrong) and Mattmagician :D
A lot of the stuff is just Saratoga :> I'm just helping to edit the images now and make them make sense.

I might do a full "calendar" when the game is released. Working on that and the pattern system while I've been playing pokemon, haha.

Back