• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Loving that new house on the right! Very creative. :D

The world looks so good in snow and cherry blossoms. :)

What the heck is that building/decoration(?) next to the girl in the third picture? o_O
I think that's just a house.

Also, look at the flowers, it looks like water is dripping off them from the rain, that is definitely a nice feature for the rain.

I'm excited about the return of beloved elements, changes, and new features so far. With the recent official site update, I'm really curious about the communications page, since my Japanese is limited (noticed brief discussion on chatting through text and "best friend" messaging). Really hoping to hear word on international interactivity (friends outside of region) and possible voice chat. Those were two features for multiplayer I really liked in Let's Go to the City/City Folk.

Last edited:
Hopefully we'll be translating the communications page tonight/tomorrow. :> Once I hear from Saratoga, we'll get things up :>

op I lost the post where the person posted the full translated japanese calendar, could someone find that for me to add to the front page

nvm found them. Anywya, adding new images to album, and updating first post

Just informing everyone that they release two pictures every night/morning on their twitter page, so if you haven't caught on to that pattern yet, you might want to check there every morning.

I think that Redd comes during the firework shows in August, since it was 8/11 when they showed him.

Just informing everyone that they release two pictures every night/morning on their twitter page, so if you haven't caught on to that pattern yet, you might want to check there every morning.

I think that Redd comes during the firework shows in August, since it was 8/11 when they showed him.

Thanks for the heads up. I noticed they've been posting pictures here and there, but I wasn't aware they were that consistent. I'll follow them. :)

Thanks for the heads up. I noticed they've been posting pictures here and there, but I wasn't aware they were that consistent. I'll follow them. :)
Yeah, every day I wake up to see 2 new pictures, I mean they are never any real big revealing pictures or anything, but they are nice in showing the minro things like the rainbows, buying candy, which I think the candy takes the place of the fortune cookie shelf during October.

hair_colors.JPGfemale_eyes.JPGmale_eyes.JPG

I just made a few littles pics with all the new hair-colors and face-styles (only what I found on the official site, not other screenshots yet)
I hope they are big enough.. the pics were very small :(
Did someone noticed some more that I have forgotten??

View attachment 1704View attachment 1705View attachment 1706

I just made a few littles pics with all the new hair-colors and face-styles (only what I found on the official site, not other screenshots yet)
I hope they are big enough.. the pics were very small :(
Did someone noticed some more that I have forgotten??
Could you make one for the boys too? i am wondering what kind of hairstyle i can expect for my character :)

Thanks for the collection, Ozzie. I'm going to be stuck between trying to get the brown eyes or the nice blue ones in the second row. D:

Back