• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Oh my god, hahaha, okay I really am blind. I'm so sorry. I did not pay any attention to the top. Oh god, that's emberassing. I'm sorry, stupid me. And I just posted a photo of what I mean. Stupid.

But I'm happy that ponds will still be there. Haha, and I doubted it. :rolleyes:

you can see on the map's right side that there is an arrow, so maybe it has a second part

I think the arrow is just to bring up the menu of the resident names and shops and that stuff. The train station is in the center of the top of the town anyway, so I don't think there is anymore of the town, which is fine, I like the size of it.

Brewster's most likely?
Untitled2.png

Island map:
Untitled3.png

both pics from link above :)

I'm not sure if anybody brought this up, but it looks like matchmaking will possibly be available for those who don't have friends to play the mini games with.

Here's the screenshot (thanks Saratoga for translations)
WZQuR.png

This is from part 6 of the translated Nintendo Direct at about 8:15

Or maybe if you play alone, they'll add some animals for you to play with?

At first I didn't really like the new look of the map, but it's grown on me. :)

Brewster's most likely?
Untitled2.png

I don't think that's Brewster's, because the article is talking about streetpass and mentions : (google Translate)

I passed the house of another player that is lined with "Exhibition" housing. You can also buy the furniture in the house.

So it's most likely someone's house. But it says we can buy the furniture in the house? :D

New scans. Looks like Gracie has a shop somewhere
http://pamina-crossing.tumblr.com/post/33387536712

oh... but it looks like we only have scans of every other page....

The pic with franklin by the tree looks like the tree is either on beach(which I doubt) or on a deserted grass area.
And yeah, with the sloth scan, you can see the glimpse of Joan on the previous page which unfortunately isn't shown. :(

Now that you say it, she does.

I am wondering what Jingle is saying to you though, you talk to him, and then you carry a bag of presents, and then it shows you handing a gift to an animal resident, that's actually a pretty neat upgrade to the Christmas event.

Makes sense, being the mayor and all.

Back