• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACNH POSITIVITY Thread

I started playing New Leaf for the first time a few weeks ago, and I'm enjoying it, but one thing that sticks out is how the villagers have no activities to do. I'm only about 2.5 weeks in, but from what I can tell, all they really do is walk around or sit on a bench.

It has given me greater appreciation for all the villager activities that are in New Horizons.

i absolutely love it when the villagers sing! it is the cutest thing in the world and i never get tired of it <3 <3

Skye will go out in the middle of the night and stand in an empty area just singing to herself under the moon. i love that she does that, it feels so fitting since she's a wolf!

i absolutely love it when the villagers sing! it is the cutest thing in the world and i never get tired of it <3 <3

Skye will go out in the middle of the night and stand in an empty area just singing to herself under the moon. i love that she does that, it feels so fitting since she's a wolf!
I personally wish I had the courage to hear a song and just sing it out loud. My favorite park about villagers singing is when they start singing together and when you lay out some instruments, it feels like they are apart of a band. I love it.

The birthday celebration is so cute! I had completely forgotten about certain parts of the birthday celebration and it was so much fun to play. I remember last night to switch outfits so I was wearing something cute this year which I don't think could be said for last year! Lolly hosted my birthday party again this year with Egbert and Murphy as guests. It was so sweet and I am so glad we have the Feelin' It reaction so I could dance with my villagers for a little bit.

After the party even just talking with the rest of my villagers was so lovely. They all had unique dialogue (even though I have three repeat personality types) regarding my birthday and the interactions were so wonderful. Listening to K.K Slider's birthday song also caught my by surprise with the sweet messages! I wasn't expecting to get one from Sable and it was the cutest thing 😭 I think the birthday celebration in game is extra special given the current life-events going on. I wasn't able to go out with friends or anything this year so the in-game celebration was extra appreciated. 🥰

I posted in the rant thread about how I would like the existing construction paths to be available in the Custom Designs app, and now I feel like I need to balance it out by posting here too!

💜 Play hobby villagers running around the plaza melts my heart every single time. Agnes especially.
💜 Villagers singing in public is so sweet.
💜 Villagers reminding me about what I've said previously about my aspirations or favourite things is so interesting to look back on! And I love that the villager that asks me about it, is not the villager I originally told!
💜 I actually love gifting things to villagers. I like to see their house get uniquely them, especially for the original villagers.
💜 Most of all right now, despite me being a "morning person", I have grown an appreciation that Agness WILL NOT get up before 10 am. I love her so much. 😭

I reached both 5 stars on both my islands (Destiny and Twilight) now I don't feel pressured to even design it anymore. Now I truly understand how this game was supposed to be relaxing. Its a good feeling when you don't put so much pressure to get things done and you can just take your time logging into the game to do simple tasks and be done for the day.

When I first arrived at Harv's island to see if there were any changes in the wedding event this year, it was weird to me that at first Reese and Cyrus were introducing themselves again and going through the same dialogue as last year as if they didn't remember me, but then when I got inside to start decorating Reese acknowledged me helping them last year and doing a great job. I know this is a small thing but I do like that they added that little bit of dialogue!

The villager wearing anything you give them. I Mean it looks so cute how Bruce use some kind of pilot glasses and pilot jacket and start running like an airplane omg

Freya using her cute top Coat (beige) that she never change and always use that when she wears that pink purse and glasses and walk around. Like IM so glad she keep using that even if that was my first clothing i gave her

Lyman running around and around from an incline to another incline. Then beau joined and bring a tree branch. Like how cute

The handmade crown and cape are for sale again! They’re in the Special Offers section when you go onto Nook Shopping. There’s a few wedding day items too but the handmade crown & cape are my favourite. Last year I only ordered one of each so I gave the cape to Egbert and the crown to Beau.

This year I’ve ordered two crowns - one for Egbert and one for Sherb, as well as a cape for Sherb! I think the outfits look so cute on the villagers and I’m honestly debating buying one for Rudy as well since I believe his hobby is play? So it would be fitting!

I also did the wedding event for the first time yesterday! I completely missed it last year - not sure how, lol. But it was fun! It’s nothing super amazing but I like making rooms and taking pictures so it was sweet.

My Able Sisters was also selling a new shirt today! They had an embroidered tank in stock which I don’t think I’ve seen before? They’re really cute, I bought every colour lol. The teal one I got goes well with my colourful shorts and Kiki & Lala clip which I’m happy about!! A new summer outfit for June 🥰

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying the wedding event this month! 🥰 It's my first time doing it (since I started playing in September), and I like it a lot more than I expected to! Reese and Cyrus, all the wedding items, the event music, the heart crystals... Everything's just sooo cute and uplifting~ 💕 I can't get enough of it! (And to think I was super lazy to fly out to Harv's Island at first... 🤣😅)

I like being able to tt back if I missed an event or didn’t get to play as much as I wanted.

In spite the game not having a lot of items I like, when there are items I like, Idk why, but I like ordering a lot of them just to hoard. Like today I ordered ten more cheese just because I can and to hoard (I tted back to museum day and then when the cheese was still available. It is completely pointless and waste of bells, but I do plan to have an area where i use a lot of food items, so who knows. Maybe I will end up using them all 😋.

I’ve been having fun with the wedding event even though a lot of the days I have been spamming chairs to get crystals (well earlier before returning to my break when I was working on getting that plate reward). may try to make some more designs before it ends.

While it's not as good as it was in New Leaf, I love building snow people. Especially when I build them intentionally bad. And I just got a new DIY today. A falling-snow wall. very nice (y)

Lately I have been playing very late at night after everything has closed and I have to say that I have been enjoying the late night chill feeling it has been giving me.

Also on that note, since I play at night I do tarantula and scorpion hunting and even though it’s stressful I end up having way too many bells later on.

Even though I've been hoping for new content, I enjoyed playing through the wedding season event again. Harv's photo studio was a great addition to the series and I'd like to see it utilized more.

I saw Apollo singing once. It was so cute.

Back