• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACNH × Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread 💗

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? 🇺🇸

• Total voters
Ehhh I unfortunately wasn’t able to get them at Target the morning of the release. I have the Japanese ones. But since I’m a collector I decided buying them on eBay for $50 was worth it. I received them in the mail today and they are legit unopened pack of cards. No more worrying if they will be in Target ever again. :geek:

haha i was part of the huge target battle for cards when they dropped, and very luckily got a pack! camped out in front of my computer for a half hour before the listing went up and witnessed all of the mess that was the site crashing and glitching out of control firsthand. managed to eventually get my purchase to go through though (and at a target relatively close to me lol).

i really want to move toby and etoile in, but my island is full and i'm attached to all my villagers 😭 if i can get marshal's picture from him though i'd be happy to nudge him out for toby...........

if i can get marshal's picture from him though i'd be happy to nudge him out for toby...........
If youre in the range to get the photo and don't mind unconventional tactics, you could give him his daily gift and then turn the game straight off if he doesn't give his photo and just repeat until you get it.

I'm soooooo desperate. I think Fnac never gonna receive the cards and I'm afraid they will cancel the pre-orders 😢

I should have driven to a Cultura store when they were still available there. Now it's too late 😫
Oh no, that sucks :( . I saw that they removed the listing for the cards but I thought that meant they only had enough cards to cover the pre-orders.

I just got confirmation from Fnac that my order was currently being prepared and was going to arrive sometime this week ! It's coming guys, hope is back !

Yeah, I saw a confirmation from PayPal that my payment was transferred to Fnac (apparently that's how l paying with PP works in this case), so I hope to get a confirmation from them soon as well.

So excited that we will truly be getting them! Though I won't rest until they're actually here.. a lot van go wrong with postal services between France and the Netherlands, I suppose.

Has anyone from the UK got their sanrio pack yet, or is it still 'processing' like mine is?

some of us in the US haven't gotten any luck to buy the card packs yet. i dunno what's the deal with the store right now because we've been checking back very often and haven't heard anything or updates from them lately since last week. I don't know if contacting nintendo and target customer support will give us any answer, but if we contact target support, we won't get any answers out of them. we still need to get to the bottom of this and the truth out of them and see what the deal is. Nintendo's response, i'm not sure what will they say about this mess, but hearing out what they have to say may give us some information or rather they may give us the same response as the target's support did so we still need some answers.

The expected delivery date for my order at Fnac is tomorrow! *fingers crossed*
Yeahhhh, I just got the confirmation mine will be here tomorrow as well! :D so exited, I never expected shipping from France would be so fast (I'm in another EU country, but still!)..

ughhh i feel like i'll never get these

Some of us (or we all) feel that (or the same) way since the scalpers are behind the problem. i've been checking back at the store site and still nothing. What's happening right now is that that are a lot of ppl angry about this including us and we haven't heard anything from nintendo, sanrio, nor the store. negative reviews happened, but they were deleted or removed from the store site. The other part we can do is give the store a feedback about the stock on card pack(s) and have them limit the purchase to 1 card pack per 1 customer to avoid the problem. if it's a feedback to nintendo, then telling them to distribute the card packs to the other stores including the sanrio store would be another way to avoid this problem.

Then again we have no official words from either of the 3. whatever the store is doing, they need to telling us the truth and resolve the problem otherwise none of us will get the sanrio villagers as they're untradeable. items are 1 thing we can get off from other ppl, but we want the villagers too. We still need to hear out what they have to say and find out the truth behind the problem. they can't just keep saying that they don't know when the restocks are coming. if the store manager knows, then they might know something.

payment finally got taken out of my account so i can only assume (and hope) that means mine are being dispatched soon? the wait has felt so long i'm too impatient for this 😭

payment finally got taken out of my account so i can only assume (and hope) that means mine are being dispatched soon? the wait has felt so long i'm too impatient for this 😭
Mine too came out early this morning still says processing on order status though.

Mine too came out early this morning still says processing on order status though.
mine too, but at least we know it's not cancelled last minute - and the original email says payment will be taken within 48 hours of dispatch so not long to wait

Back