• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Acre B-3: March

CYNDAQUIL34 said:
You're going to be promoted in rank?
not quite, but close. And please stop guessing! I might tell you all soon today....

Check the Bulletin Board, everyone

;)

BULERIAS said:
CYNDAQUIL34 said:
You're going to be promoted in rank?
not quite, but close. And please stop guessing! I might tell you all soon today....

Check the Bulletin Board, everyone

;)
See it? It'll be a big change... for Storm and myself mostly.

The changes -

New, more definite rules will be made
I will become an admin
TBT will become more organized

Can't think of anything else, but there are more changes planned. Expect new contests and such soon.

BULERIAS, you might want to tell linkerator about it since he is one of the active members there.

ZERO_13 said:
and im sure that new mods will have to be chosen right?
maybe not global mods but local mods.
Honestly, no. We still dont have enough active members. We'll get some more edventually.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
ZERO_13 said:
and im sure that new mods will have to be chosen right?
maybe not global mods but local mods.
Honestly, no. We still dont have enough active members. We'll get some more edventually.
You said that you'd make linkerator a local mod here if we merged remember?

Although if you say no, I'm fine.

BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS is now co-Admin!
congrats! and ok, but will you make ]
I really have to ask Storm.
I would really like to b local mod of the Off Topic board here on TBT.
that place would really use a LM. So you admins and mods won't have to worry about that board, or another board like DS, or legacy systems. those boards that don't have much posts could use a LM.

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS is now co-Admin!
congrats! and ok, but will you make ]
I really have to ask Storm.
I would really like to b local mod of the Off Topic board here on TBT.
that place would really use a LM. So you admins and mods won't have to worry about that board, or another board like DS, or legacy systems. those boards that don't have much posts could use a LM.
Storm will think of it, but he just promised me that he'll make linkerator a local mod if we merge.

Back