• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Acre B-3: March

BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS is now co-Admin!
congrats! and ok, but will you make ]
I really have to ask Storm.
I would really like to b local mod of the Off Topic board here on TBT.
that place would really use a LM. So you admins and mods won't have to worry about that board, or another board like DS, or legacy systems. those boards that don't have much posts could use a LM.
Storm will think of it, but he just promised me that he'll make linkerator a local mod if we merge.
did he say anything about me?

You see Zero, Storm really wanted us to merge, and he said that he'd make me an admin, and so that linkerator would like the merge, Storm said that he'd make linkerator an LK here. You weren't connected to the merge, so Storm said nothing about you.

BAMBAM! said:
Wait a minute I was connected to the merdge...wasn't I.

:huh:
No. You weren't a primary member at my forums. Linkerator was the only Global Mod at my forums, and he was the most important at my forums, not talking about Storm and I.

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
You see Zero, Storm really wanted us to merge, and he said that he'd make me an admin, and so that ]
im still a bit confused in this merge thing..
All we did, was locked my forums. I made Storm an Admin there, and told him to moderate, and he said that he was busy, so he told me that if we merged, then it would be easier for him, and that I would be an admin here in the bargain.

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
You see Zero, Storm really wanted us to merge, and he said that he'd make me an admin, and so that ]
All we did, was locked my forums. I made Storm an Admin there, and told him to moderate, and he said that he was busy, so he told me that if we merged, then it would be easier for him, and that I would be an admin here in the bargain.
i went to your forums and there offline. i get it now.
Did you see the message that appeared when you went to my forums? About TBT and my forums merging?

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
i went to your forums and there offline. i get it now.
Did you see the message that appeared when you went to my forums? About TBT and my forums merging?
yup. you can't miss it. you can't see the boards. all you can see is that message.
perfect.... I thought that the message wouldn't be visible. Alright, now I'm fine. But Storm and I still have some things to do before we are done completely with the merge. Like making more definite rules, etc..

Good. Now, STORM and I should get to work making more definite rules and planning other secret stuff that you'll LOVE... especially cynda.... not saying anything more.

BASTOISE99 said:
I don't have any thing to do with the merge, but will i become a global mod?
I think that if Linkerator becomes a Local Mod, he will actually take your place as GCN LM. And you'll probably become a Gloal Mod, but no guarantees.

Back