• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Activities you would like to see

...When I was 10 I used to think I was dating Dotty and followed her everywhere xD I was mega peeved when she left town

when its your birthday, christmas or whatever i do really like the idea of having a party at your house, beacause on previous animal crossing games the animals have partys and your invited, most of the time anyway, one time i went to an animals house while they were having a party and they were like what are you doing here, i didn't invite you and i was like oh cheers lol

when its your birthday, christmas or whatever i do really like the idea of having a party at your house, beacause on previous animal crossing games the animals have partys and your invited, most of the time anyway, one time i went to an animals house while they were having a party and they were like what are you doing here, i didn't invite you and i was like oh cheers lol

birthday parties wouldnt be bad but i dont think so on christmas because youll be busy with jingle wouldnt you?

tumblr_m7pr0qS32B1r25ouuo3_1280.png

Morning acrobatics. Want this back.

~Tag
~More Wi-Fi activities made by Nintendo. We made 3/4ths of the games known and they only make 2 games -_-
~More games to play with the villagers, like sumo or fruit races.
~Birthday parties, ESPECIALLY how 2 animals can be in one house. Plus you can choose who to invite
~

yes please very much XD
i miss the old holiday/ activities of the gamecube ac like morning aerobics and the cherry blossom festival thing even if it didnt do too much it was something different that added to it ^.^

This. I never played GC even though it looks very impressive compared to the other games (even the 3DS one) because it doesn't have that modern touch to it.... it's simple and fun.

I was expecting the 3DS version to be a GameCube version port. I don't really like the idea of being mayor but only 1%.

This. I never played GC even though it looks very impressive compared to the other games (even the 3DS one) because it doesn't have that modern touch to it.... it's simple and fun.

I was expecting the 3DS version to be a GameCube version port. I don't really like the idea of being mayor but only 1%.
well it sounds like you dont really need to do anything as the mayor if you dont want to lol
i know ill probly be only doing it when i want to put some decorations or something in my village XD
but yeah the gamecube gc was simple and fun lol

I hope they bring some of the Wild World, Original Gamecube AC, and ACCF version stuff into AC:3DS.
Though there are a few things I hope they leave out as well..... for instance.......... the empty lamp!?!?
What's the point of it other than getting 1 wish for Wisp?

If they do bring aerobics back (hope they do) - But I doubt i'll be going to them, I dont want until like midday or later haha

Yes, I think activities would add to the game a lot. After a while, there's nothing left to do in Animal Crossing except for walking around and talking after you've collected all of the things you've wanted to collect and made your dream house. I like your ideas, although I don't think the homeless villager thing would happen because it's a little too "dark" for Animal Crossing. This series is about a perfect little hamlet with little to no hardship, save for a debt and people losing stuff.

Another activity I'd like to see is having a little competition with another villager of who can catch (insert fish or insect here) first. They sort of did that in City Folk, but the other villager never actually caught one before you. It was just an excuse to get you to catch something. And then you decide on what the winner gets from the loser. I'd also like to see villagers interacting with each other more/doing things. The activities in the Fall and Spring Sports Fairs for the GameCube title come to mind. They had footraces, tug-of-war, and ball games. I'd like to see them doing that not on a specific holiday, but any day, and allowing you to participate if you want to. Jump rope would be fun too.

Yes, I think activities would add to the game a lot. After a while, there's nothing left to do in Animal Crossing except for walking around and talking after you've collected all of the things you've wanted to collect and made your dream house. I like your ideas, although I don't think the homeless villager thing would happen because it's a little too "dark" for Animal Crossing. This series is about a perfect little hamlet with little to no hardship, save for a debt and people losing stuff.

Another activity I'd like to see is having a little competition with another villager of who can catch (insert fish or insect here) first. They sort of did that in City Folk, but the other villager never actually caught one before you. It was just an excuse to get you to catch something. And then you decide on what the winner gets from the loser. I'd also like to see villagers interacting with each other more/doing things. The activities in the Fall and Spring Sports Fairs for the GameCube title come to mind. They had footraces, tug-of-war, and ball games. I'd like to see them doing that not on a specific holiday, but any day, and allowing you to participate if you want to. Jump rope would be fun too.

I really like your ideas. I know what you mean when you say the game can get just a little boring. Activities like those every day or so would be really fun! We can only hope Nintendo lurks around these forums. I also really hope they bring back morning aerobics. Though I agree they should make it a little earlier.

There were competitions like that in WW, if you waited too long, the other animal would catch the bug/fish and take something from you.

Thank you for the clarification, Superpenguin. I didn't play Wild World all that much (and that was a long time ago anyhow), so I forget some things about that game.

I got another idea: I think it was in Wild World, but this also may have been in other games, where, near Christmas time, there was a competition among villagers for whose house was decorated best. It was kind of annoying because everyone's houses looked the same, so winners were picked at random basically. And we couldn't participate because we can't decorate our houses with lights. I'd like to be able to buy different kinds of lights for our house and decorate it, as well as participate in the festival (and the villager's houses aren't all decorated the same).

Back