Shop 🌺 Adopt A Collectible [Open] 🌺

Hello, ily. Donating some collectibles to you <3​

Hi Miharu,

Would it be possible for me to adopt two of the Pumpkin Cupcakes? I'm hoping to do the same as I have on my sidebar right now but with cupcakes. I'll still be short if you accept and give me the two, but even still, in the spirit of the shop I'd rather let others have a chance as well by leaving the other one.

Hello, ily. Donating some collectibles to you <3​
JDKSL THANKS Bucky!! ;v ; <3 You guys are all so sweet! <3

Hi Miharu,

Would it be possible for me to adopt two of the Pumpkin Cupcakes? I'm hoping to do the same as I have on my sidebar right now but with cupcakes. I'll still be short if you accept and give me the two, but even still, in the spirit of the shop I'd rather let others have a chance as well by leaving the other one.
Hi Zombified!! Since I know you have many, I'm going to go ahead and wait a bit before I send you one for adoption! :3 We only have 3 of these in stock so I'll like to give other members who don't have one yet! <3 If no one shows interests in them within a week, I'll give you a pm and let you adopt 1 or 2! :3

6lHq03m.png

Everything is now up to date! We also have some new collectibles up for adoption! <3 Thank you so much Coach, DragoDrago, Tee-Tee, Shiela, and Bucky Barnes!

Coach
x1 Red Candy
x2 Yellow Candy

DragoDrago
x1 White Pansy

Tee-Tee
x1 Yellow Candy
x1 Winter Mitten
x1 Tasty Cake
x1 White Rose

Sheila
x1 Father's Day Carnation

Bucky Barnes
x3 Red Cosmos
x1 White Rose

6lHq03m.png

Thank you so much Laudine for this blue rose!! ;v ; We now have a new collectible up for adoption!! <3 A cute blue rose :>​

Hello again. :) I was wondering about the dates for the tasty cake collectibles.

hi bae! <3 may I have 1 Father's Day carnation plz ~
also was wondering what the dates on those might be as well.

thank you! (๑́?∀?๑̀)ฅ

Last edited:
Please can I adopt a Christmas candy? I'd like more symmetry haha
I see there is only 1 left though :)

What's the date on the white violet? If it works for me I'll send you the one I currently have in its place :)

If no one has adopted it yet, may I get the blue rose?

Rip nevermind Peg beat me to it.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'll be updating and responding back to everyone once I'm home and on a computer! <3

Hello Miharu , its me again!! can I adopt zipper sakura for Vanessa? to protect her Yoshi eggs? If this is possible let me know!!

Ooh if the May birthstone is still available could I please get it? ^^ Many thanks once again!!

Hi Miharu! May I adopt the Blue Hybrid Rose?
You sure can! <3

...and may I also adopt a Father's Day Carnation?
You definitely can! cx

Hello again. :) I was wondering about the dates for the tasty cake collectibles.
I'll go ahead and display them on my sidebar for you! :3 I have a ton haha donated haha!

hi bae! <3 may I have 1 Father's Day carnation plz ~
also was wondering what the dates on those might be as well.

thank you! (๑́?∀?๑̀)ฅ
HI BAE <3 YOU SURE CAN <3 Let me know which date you want or if you don't mind whichever! c:
06-19-2016 10:57 AM
06-19-2016 08:08 AM
06-19-2016 08:08 AM

Please can I adopt a Christmas candy? I'd like more symmetry haha
I see there is only 1 left though :)
You definitely can! cx Sending the precious candy your way!

What's the date on the white violet? If it works for me I'll send you the one I currently have in its place :)
The date is 05-28-2018 02:25 PM <3

Hello Miharu , its me again!! can I adopt zipper sakura for Vanessa? to protect her Yoshi eggs? If this is possible let me know!!
You definitely can! <3 I'll send it your way now!~

Ooh if the May birthstone is still available could I please get it? ^^ Many thanks once again!!
You sure can!! <3 Enjoy! cx

Back