• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

anygamewilldo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello,
I am a 30-something gamer, looking for other adult gamers to play AC:NL with or other games. My FC is: 3909-8277-1784 . If you add me, please let me know here or PM me and I will add you back. :lemon:
My name is GamingGirl

Last edited:
I'll be turning 25 two weeks before New Leaf releases in America. I'm happy to add older players because well... there's a greater chance they get the general courtesy of not chopping down trees or stealing flowers. I'd love to wifi with you once I pick up my AC XL Bundle. :D My friend code is in my signature. Please feel free to add me.

[EDIT] I love you TBTers but unless you know me/ have participated in actual conversations with me on this blog or tumblr, or just really really REALLY want ME to be YOUR friend- I'm requesting a hiatus from friend adding. I don't want a bajillion peeps on my friends list, and right now it's verging on that!!!

Last edited:
Adding you both! I'd like to add other older AC players too. I'm 24 -- my birthday is 4 days after NA gets New Leaf so that's going to be my birthday present to myself. :p

My friend code is:
2063 0460 9771 (name is Ekki)
edit: I don't have room on my list anymore!

Last edited:
Hi :) feel free to add me! Im an adult gamer as well :) I added you!

Edit: if anyone else adds me please private msg me or let me know on my visitors messages :)

i would love to add everyone (i'm 30 too) but i'm getting the 3ds bundle and i'm not transferring my info over to the new 3ds so i'll have a new friend code when i do! i'll send everyone here a pm when i get the new code so we can add each other! :)

I-I'm about to turn 19 (in June OTL) so I'm, uh, legally an adult? Hahah. My FC is on my profile. c: Adding everyone!

20 here, but I prefer to play with older gamers ^^ add my Pikachu XL :) adding everyone

Hello :) Im an adult gamer as well im 21
ill add everyone but im getting the AC:NL Bundle so my friend code is changing. i wont be transferring anything

I'm in the final few months of my twenties.. If anyone wants to add me, just send me a PM!

Add me to the list! I'll be 30 in July. Later today I'll add everyone here.

I'm glad to have adult AC friends. ^_^

Back