• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Im 18 for anyone who wants to add me 3866-8703-0840

message me if you do and I will add you back :)

I think I've added everyone who posted their codes and messaged you guys. I posted my FC on the first page so if anyone else adds me, just let me know! I've got room on my list for a few more people.

I'm 20 turning 21 in July. Maybe some of you can visit me on my bday in ACNL that would be fun. I'm going to try to add all of you. :)

I'll be 23 this year and my husband will be 25. We'll be playing with my whole family (sisters, brother and father), and I would much prefer to add adult friends than children! If you would like to add me and my hubby, and maybe my sister, we can pass the time in Swapnote if you enjoy sending notes. We for the most part share a friends list, and it's fun having extended convos via Swapnote with photo sharing and Animal Crossing chats!

Send me a PM if you want to add me :3

Ok, I've added everyone up till this point so far :) Please make sure you are adding me back as there are several of you who have not as of yet :) Please check PM's as well I have sent a few out :)

I'm 18, turning 19 in November, and I like to play with older people as well.
Feel free to add me if you haven't already, just send me a message if you do so that I can add you back!
My FC is 4639-8978-2871. I'll be getting the XL bundle, but I'm going to try to do a system transfer, so I should keep my friend code! :)

Feel free to add me if you haven't already, just send me a message if you do so that I can add you back!
My FC is 4639-8978-2871. I'll be getting the XL bundle, but I'm going to try to do a system transfer, so I should keep my friend code! :)

I added you and sent you a PM as well :)

I Added you :).

I was under the assumption that not many people older than 18 or 19 posted on here. xD I just turned 24 this month, heck yeah for still being carded. :rolleyes:

My code is in my sig. I'm going to add some people on here in a bit and send a PM to those super special awesome individuals. PM me as well if you add me.

I was under the assumption that not many people older than 18 or 19 posted on here. xD I just turned 24 this month, heck yeah for still being carded. :rolleyes:

My code is in my sig. I'm going to add some people on here in a bit and send a PM to those super special awesome individuals. PM me as well if you add me.

Added you Tapa.

Heh, I'm 24 and about to turn 25 shortly after the game comes out. My code is in my profile, if you want to add me, just send me a PM and I'll add you to the pile. :) Nice to know that most of us never really grew up ;)

Heh, I'm 24 and about to turn 25 shortly after the game comes out. My code is in my profile, if you want to add me, just send me a PM and I'll add you to the pile. :) Nice to know that most of us never really grew up ;)

Added you :).

Tapa, I added you. I tried to PM you but it said you have to many PMs you need to clear out,lol! My name is GamingGirl :)

I'm adding everyone in here so please add my NA friend code from my sig

NA FC: 2449-4864-0280

EDIT: I got a full 2 pages of friend codes from this forum. I will add them all the next time I have my NA 3DS handy

Last edited:
I'm adding everyone in here so please add my NA friend code from my sig

NA FC: 2449-4864-0280

EDIT: I got a full 2 pages of friend codes from this forum. I will add them all the next time I have my NA 3DS handy

Added you :).

I am 18 turning 19 this year! I need more friends to play NL with when it comes out so please add my code? And if you then please leave me a message on my profile saying you did so and then i'll add you.

I am 18 turning 19 this year! I need more friends to play NL with when it comes out so please add my code? And if you then please leave me a message on my profile saying you did so and then i'll add you.

Ok, great :) I added you and sent you a PM as well!

Back