• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

I'm in my 30's. I'd love to have more adult friends for New Leaf. Some of you I already have on my list I think but I'll add the rest of you now.

Update: My 3DS list is full! Thanks to everyone who added me.

Last edited:
24 here. Feel free to add me.

What I love about these forums is that there are older people here (compared to ACC which seems like everyone is under 16..)

When you think about it though, most of the adult gamers here have probably played since the first one. We were all already between the ages of 9-15 at the time. So we kind of grew up along with the game xD

But Papaner, traceguy, LaughingDingo
Added you all ^^

When you think about it though, most of the adult gamers here have probably played since the first one. We were all already between the ages of 9-15 at the time. So we kind of grew up along with the game xD

But Papaner, traceguy, LaughingDingo
Added you all ^^

Do I use your pikachu FC?

Hello everyone! I am new to this site :) I'm 18 and as soon as I get my new AC 3ds xl I will add you all. I am so excited. This is going to be my first 3ds and I am a huge fan of AC.

Hello everyone! I am new to this site :) I'm 18 and as soon as I get my new AC 3ds xl I will add you all. I am so excited. This is going to be my first 3ds and I am a huge fan of AC.

Welcome :) Just send me a PM or post on here when you do get your 3DS Xl and I will gladly add you!

I'll be 22 in a few weeks. Here is my FC: 3883-5448-8372
Let me know if you add me so I can add you back C:

ok. this has got me way too excited to make new AC friends. i WILL do a system transfer so i'll be keeping my friend code!! turning 21 in May! i'm an american living in the UK so i can share some cool UK stuff!! my fc is: 1418-7830-1454 my name is Colette! i'll add all of you!

if you noticed i've not added you back, just send me a PM!

yay!

system transfer, transfers your friend code? Sweet! Now I can buy the XL without worrying about you guys on my old 3ds friend list.

Hi we are already friends.
I am now 36 years old. I love to add other adult gamers, so I don't feel like I am the only one :)

Back