• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Hi anygame, I added you from another thread, I'll turn 27 right before the game comes out, but I PMed you anyway!

Anyone else, feeel free to add me too, just PM me so I know :)

Hi anygame, I added you from another thread, I'll turn 27 right before the game comes out, but I PMed you anyway!

Anyone else, feeel free to add me too, just PM me so I know :)

I added you but you are not registering, so then I deleted you and added you again. It still has not registered though...hmmmm

Edited To Add: Sorry, I re-read your PM and so I see it will register later this week :lemon:

Last edited:
This thread is MENTAL! I have about half of everyone added now. Totally gonna add the rest of you when i get home from work.
Seriously, just adding people has upped my excitement by, like, a trillion. Woo!

I'm just glad to be adding a roster of older players over a bunch of pre-teens lol

It's great as there are a bunch more of you out there than I thought :)

No worries Fantastic, I am sure everyone will add you when you get your 3DS Xl!

Seriously, just adding people has upped my excitement by, like, a trillion. Woo!

Same here! All my fiance heard about last night was Animal Crossing because I couldn't stop talking about it! Good thing he plays it too, but he's not nearly as excited about it as I am.

By the way, If anyone has added me and I haven't added you back yet, please send me a PM to let me know.

If 18+ counts as adult gamer, then I more than double-count (40+). :rolleyes:

Anyone who wants to add an older adult gamer, let me know! I've been playing AC since Wild World (didn't have the Gamecube version, but got it later for the Wii).

1435-4090-6760

Anyone who wants to add an older adult gamer, let me know! I've been playing AC since Wild World (didn't have the Gamecube version, but got it later for the Wii).

1435-4090-6760

Hello :) I added you!

Hi guys im 28 i love animal crossing i would like to have some gamers my age on my friends list just send me a message on my visitor messages ill add you as soon as possable.

I'll be going through the thread and add everyone I missed

23 Here. PM me if adding. Like to play with adults as well since greifing/town destruction is usually something caused by the immature. Waiting for NA release

You guys can add me just send me a pm with your friend code much easyer for me.

1435-4090-6760

Thank goodness :) I'm not the only one! I'll be 43 in a few weeks.

Hello everyone! I'm new here and also looking for some adults to add. I will be adding everyone on the thread so far. Please feel free to add me too. My FC is: 0130-2903-4765. Let me know if you add me so I can return the favor :)

i'm 28 and would love some adults to play with! i have a bad habbit of swearing and not being very kid friendly in general so i'm a bit nervous about playing with some of the kids! (i'll try my best for those of you i added though!)
my code is under my avatar :)

Back