• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Age range for Animal Crossing 3DS

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
I'm really sorry if there's already a thread out there about this, but I'm new here and I just tried to search for one but found nothing :(

So, I'm just wandering what you think the age range is? Personally, I don't think it's just for children. I'm 17, hopefully going to University next year, and this game is coming with me :D

Just curious :)

Can't we make a poll or something for this??

I'm almost 21.

Personally I think everyone can do and like whatever he or she wants.
It doesn't matter if you're 6, 13, 20 or 87.
ANIMAL CROSSING FOR EVERYONE!
96272020animated_gif20gay20rainbow20vomit1.gif

19. I'll be 20 in a few months. I've been playing AC since it's first release in america! Even my dad plays it regularly

I'm 16 and will be getting it not matter what, my 13 year old brother might be getting it, My 17 year old friend will be getting it, and my Mother (Who's age has been lost to us) will be buying a 3DS for herself JUST to play it. So from what I can see, there will be a varied group playing it. :3

Mannn.....I feel OLD, as so far I am the oldest player at <duh, da, da, duuuummm> --------- 39. My youngest also plays though at the ripe young age of 11....so I guess we are kind of bookends of ages at this point :D

I'm 19 and AC3DS is my highest anticipated game in the next year. When you grow older I think you appreciate the games more.

I'll be 24 when AC:3DS comes out.

I'm just a 'veteran' of the original, which came out back when I was 13. Still can't let go of the series I loved so much back then, I suppose. I tend to cling to the past way too much. But either way AC:3DS looks like it will be good on its own merit.

I'll be 21 this coming January. But the game doesn't have an age range, it's simplistic enough for younger players to understand and complex enough for older players to completely enjoy it.

I'll be 24 when AC:3DS comes out.

I'm just a 'veteran' of the original, which came out back when I was 13. Still can't let go of the series I loved so much back then, I suppose. I tend to cling to the past way too much. But either way AC:3DS looks like it will be good on its own merit.

Hee, yes. <3 I got Population Growing on release day. I was so excited and played every day. Loved the series since as well. :)

I am 18, by the time AC3DS comes out, I'll be almost 19 :)
I've been playing since ACGC, and I've never gotten tired of it. And I am planning to take AC3DS to college with me once I graduate this year! No shame :)

I am 18, by the time AC3DS comes out, I'll be almost 19 :)
I've been playing since ACGC, and I've never gotten tired of it. And I am planning to take AC3DS to college with me once I graduate this year! No shame :)

I might as well copy/paste this post lol. Seeing as I've stuck with the games since day 1, I won't change my mind anytime soon.

Back