• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Agiledog's Villager pic shop - 2 tbt or 99k SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you have pictures of Punchy and Lolly. I could buy or trade. I have pictures of Merengue, Cole, and Lobo. I don't know if you have them already. Please Reply

I was wondering if you have pictures of Punchy and Lolly. I could buy or trade. I have pictures of Merengue, Cole, and Lobo. I don't know if you have them already. Please Reply

Yup, I have all those pics. I can sell you Punchy and Lolly for 99k each if you still want them.

THATS A DEAL. Although, one small problem, I dont know how to pay you in tbt.

At the top of the page you will see currency. Click on that word and then bells. Next box that pops up you click on the word Change and type in Agiledog and then click on my name when it shows up below. Then fill out the rest of the boxes with the amount of bells you are sending and hit submit. If you are sucessful a pm will be sent to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back