• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Agiledog's Villager pic shop - 2 tbt or 99k SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I did it. I also got the PM from the gyroids. I have added you. Who's town will open their gates?

Last edited:
Yes, it's been raining a lot there. All I cam do about the gyroids showing up is just drop them in my plaza and wait for a later date to sell them. I have almost like 50 of them.

Hello again Agile, I was wondering if we could do an exchange: Papi's picture for Rhonda's. I noticed she is still on your wishlist, would you like to do that?

Hello again Agile, I was wondering if we could do an exchange: Papi's picture for Rhonda's. I noticed she is still on your wishlist, would you like to do that?

Yup, I saw this request on my VM's. And I say "Deal"
Your: Papi & Monty
My: Rhonda & Walt (I seen these villager's photographs on your list)

I also noticed you take IGB for some of the photographs for 99,000 each so I also would like to order:

Nana
Timbra
Elise
Flip
Claudia

I'd like to buy Ankha, Fauna, Chief, Zucker, Merengue, Fang, Olivia, Queenie, Tiffany, Muffy, and Diana if I can for IGB! As well as Katie (if I can buy her for IGB too) sorry for the long list haha I want to make a room full of pictures of villagers I had throughout the years!

I'd like to buy Ankha, Fauna, Chief, Zucker, Merengue, Fang, Olivia, Queenie, Tiffany, Muffy, and Diana if I can for IGB! As well as Katie (if I can buy her for IGB too) sorry for the long list haha I want to make a room full of pictures of villagers I had throughout the years!

korumi
Ankha
Fauna
Chief
Zucker
Merengue
Fang
Olivia
Queenie
Tiffany
Muffy
Diana
Katie = 12 x 99k = 1,188,000 Deal or no deal?

If you say deal, give me about 20 mins to find these pics for ya. Add my FC and wait for my VM telling you that I am ready to deliver.

Thanks for our trade :)

Last edited:
Hey! I bought a picture yesterday but didn't see this thread. May I buy Lily and Bam's pictures? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back