• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Agiledog's Villager pic shop - 2 tbt or 99k SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! I found the last pics you looking for, except for Bessie:

- Maelle
- Mathilda
- Pudge
- Rizzo
- Roald
- Sly
- Teddy
- Victoria

About Bessie: Could it be, that Bessie doesn't exist in New Leaf? Because if I search for
her, I only find a blue cow, which exist in the Game Cube version, but not in New Leaf.
Maybe I made a mistake? Correct me if I'm wrong! For the 8 pics 40 TBT? Let me know
when you are interested and when you have time for trade! :)

Hi! Could I buy

Peanut, Ruby, Genji, Freya, Skye, Fang, Pietro, Octavian and Fuschia? Umm, 1.5MIL? Also, pick up?

Hi again! I found the last pics you looking for, except for Bessie:

- Maelle
- Mathilda
- Pudge
- Rizzo
- Roald
- Sly
- Teddy
- Victoria

About Bessie: Could it be, that Bessie doesn't exist in New Leaf? Because if I search for
her, I only find a blue cow, which exist in the Game Cube version, but not in New Leaf.
Maybe I made a mistake? Correct me if I'm wrong! For the 8 pics 40 TBT? Let me know
when you are interested and when you have time for trade! :)

OMG, you are my lifesaver. I am online now for at least 2 hours. VM me or post here to respond and I will send that 40 tbt to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I buy

Peanut, Ruby, Genji, Freya, Skye, Fang, Pietro, Octavian and Fuschia? Umm, 1.5MIL? Also, pick up?

I will see if I have all those names but if it is only 9 pics then 9 x 99k = 891,000 I will VM you when I am ready with this list. Delivered and thanks

Last edited:
Bessie isn't in AC:NL! She was in Animal Crossing for the gamecube, but hasn't shown up since... I miss her...

Hello, can I have these:
Agent S
Agnes
Al
Alfonso
Alice
Alli
Amelia
Anabelle
Anchovy
Angus
Anicotti