• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Agiledog's Villager pic shop - 2 tbt or 99k SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could I get Genji's pic? :)

Also, I can pay in either IGB or TBTs. Personally, I'd prefer IGB, but it's your choice.

Last edited:
Hello! Could I get Genji's pic? :)

Also, I can pay in either IGB or TBTs. Personally, I'd prefer IGB, but it's your choice.

Baroque - delivered and thanks
Genji for 99k Deal. Give me mins to find it. Add my FC and wait for a VM from me to let you know I am ready.

Last edited:
Can I have Marcie's pic? I'll pay in regular bells.

Monforte - delivered and thanks
Marcie pic for 99k Deal. I will add your FC and you will need to add mine. I should be back online in about 2 hours from this post.

Last edited:
Monforte
Marcie pic for 99k Deal. I will add your FC and you will need to add mine. I should be back online in about 2 hours from this post.

Deal, I'll add you back and see you in about an hour.

Freya's and Wolfgang's pics for 10 TBT? I am so sorry because I said I wouldn't bother you again but I collect Villager pics...lol

marshallover86
Freya and Wolfgang for 10 tbt Deal.
Give me 30 mins to find the pics and i will VM you when I am ready. Send that tbt when you are ready to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back