• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Agiledog's Villager pic shop - 2 tbt or 99k SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'd like to get some for all of my townies which are:
Bunnie
Coco
Cousteau
Julian
Lucky
Mint
Mira
Static
Stitches
Wendy

50 tbt? :D

Molly and Graham's pics for 10 TBT?

Oh, yeah, I can get those two pics for you. Add my FC and wait for a VM tonight for me to find the blasted pics.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I'd like to get some for all of my townies which are:
Bunnie
Coco
Cousteau
Julian
Lucky
Mint
Mira
Static
Stitches
Wendy

50 tbt? :D

Sure thing, Give me a few minutes to find all these pics. Add my FC and wait for a VM from me to let you know when i am ready tonight.

Oh, yeah, I can get those two pics for you. Add my FC and wait for a VM tonight for me to find the blasted pics.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sending the TBT right now.

Sure thing, Give me a few minutes to find all these pics. Add my FC and wait for a VM from me to let you know when i am ready tonight.

Sending the TBT right now.

Hi! I would like to buy:
Diva's
Pierce's
Pashmina's
Biskit's
And Rocco's picture.

I would like to buy them with IGB if that's okay?And the total price is 500k igb?

Sorry to tell ya, I sent 5 tbt back to you. It seems a character dropped a house right on top of Molly's pic on the ground. Now I am on the hunt to replace it.

Ok, thanks for telling me. I'm pretty sure items that get run over by a house, public works project, etc. show up in the lost and found? It did for me once.

Last edited:
Hi! I would like to buy:
Diva's
Pierce's
Pashmina's
Biskit's
And Rocco's picture.

I would like to buy them with IGB if that's okay?And the total price is 500k igb?

I should have all those pics still, I will find those pics and VM you when I am ready to deliver. Add my FC and wait please.

Thanks to a character dropping a house I am missing the following pics to replace.
Mitzi
Moe
Molly

Willing to pay 99k or 10 tbt each. Post in this topic if you can help me out. :)

Deirdre's pic for 99k Bells? I just got her and don't have her pic lol.

Sure thing, I will be online later today in about 7 hours from this post. I have to host a Pokemon league this afternoon. Catch me tonight.

Delivered and thanks

Last edited:
Eeek, just noticed this post. All three would be 297,000 bells. I will VM you when they are ready for delivery.

I Just Realized That The Character I'm Playing On Cant Afford The IGB Expense. So I'll Pay With TBT Instead. I Hope You Dont Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back