Aiming for any particular collectibles?

I would love to buy myself a Bluebird of Happiness! It's such an adorable collectible. 🐦💙 But I have to save up tickets to buy a collectible for a friend. Thankfully they're also helping me get one!

As for the balloons, I'll use my confetti on the gradient ones and I'm aiming for the glam kind. 💜🩷

I don't know how feasible it is even with the reduced prices, but what I most want out of this Fair is both a Black Feather and a White Feather. If it's not doable, then I'll have to decide on one. We'll see what happens.

I'd also quite like a Rainbow Balloon, though I don't know how likely that is.

At least one of each of the new standard-shaped Gradient Balloons would be cool, just since I have one of each color standard balloon so far, but it's probably unlikely. Aside from the Rainbow Balloon, I like the Final Boss Balloon, Glam and Hot the most. Cool is neat too but it's also another blue when we have a few already, so not as enticing.

A Patch is mandatory since I've gotten into collecting them in the past few years (and regret the ones I didn't get years ago). A Balloon Dog would be cool but it's kind of an "if I have spare tickets" sort of thing.

It depends on how many tickets I end up with but I would love to be able to get.

My dream : enchanted butterfly glow wand
Glowing butterfly spirit
Definitely getting a patch.
If I have any extras or not enough :
Some star fragments
Sheep plush
Will also try for some of the new balloons.

My most-wanted collectibles from this fair are the black feather and the three final boss balloons! I'll try to get a white feather if I can, but I won't mind too much if I don't. More of a silly priority, but a blue and purple feather would be nice. :o (Most likely getting these if I'm just short of a white feather...)

Though if I manage to get a glam heart balloon from the confetti event, I'm for sure going to keep it. Any other glam balloons, I'd gladly gift to a special someone. 💜

I have many things I want, but I don't know how feasible they are, so I'm just going to choose when the Fair is over.

A white feather would be lovely to represent my pet dove that passed away several years back. The goal is to have a lineup for each of the birbs I've had in my life. Currently, I have a red and green feather for my two parrots and duck plushies for my ducks. I will complete the set when I get a yellow feather (budgie) and the previously mentioned white for my dove. :)

I would love to get my hands on a purple flower glow wand, but too much going on irl for that.

I think I have a fair shot at the glam feather, which I would be just as happy with. 💜 And maybe an enamel pin (snow bunny or ghost kitty), and some gradient balloons if I can.

Just the The Bell Tree Fair Patch 2024 which I now have!

fairpatchmeme.jpg

I am still waiting for the potions re-release so I think I'll participate more in the Halloween event if they are re-released then. If I feel up to it maybe the Balloon Dog.

The sweet feather~💕
Like it's my ultimate digital collectible I want.
After that if there's a way to get any of the crystals - other than rose - then I'll be really happy.

Physcially I want that snow bunny - I used to have the digital collectible, but this one looks so nice and squishy and huggable.
I wanted the splatoon locker but sadly I don't live in the US.

Back