• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Alien's Music Market -- Closed for "Remodeling"

Maybe do the album Led Zeppelin? Pink Floids The Wall is a pretty easy cover to do, Black Sabbath would be cool but looks hard to make... and I personally would like to see Green Days Dookie hanging on my walls ^-^

Also I'd like to order all of the album covers you currently have please!

All great ideas, I'll see what I can do! Black Sabbath would probably look weird simplified down to 32 x 32 though :/ I think I'll attempt Led Zeppelin first. And PM me whenever you want to pick up those patterns.

Could I catalog all the furniture for 80k?

Certainly, except for the Pipe Organ because I don't really want to order furniture for cataloging.

No problem♡
I have a bunch of the songs on your wishlist too
You can catalog them for free if you'd like!
Also-- my town or yours?

Swaggy. I added you and am opening the gates. I'll return the favor of you letting me catalog songs by charging you less (how much less depends on the number)

Just finished the Led Zeppelin pattern!

HNI_0076.JPG

Added Sleep by SID, as requested by Panda-Ouji

HNI_0077.JPG

Also, tons of recently added inventory, check it out! 56 / 91 songs are now available

So going by the single prices for the songs to have for keeps (8k) can I offer 24k for 3? K.K. Bossa, Bubblegum K.K, and K.K. Jongara Imperial K.K?

If not then K.K Bossa and Bubblegum K.K. for the 15k.

Thanks for your time

Last edited:
Okay. Put you on my friends list. When will they be ready and will it be your town or mine?

And would you like a stack of 3 Apples as a tip/courtesy?

Could I request this?
graduation.jpg

^if that's too many colors....this is probably a better one

black_album_358231.jpg

...this possibly too, if you have the time, I'll give you TONS of bells

good kid mad city deluxe_jpeg_630x1280_q85.jpg

Last edited:
Could I request this?

^if that's too many colors....this is probably a better one

...this possibly too, if you have the time, I'll give you TONS of bells

Oh my, lots of requests :D Graduation looks like it wouldn't translate well, but I'll still try it, albeit not right now. Other two look quite doable, expect them soon(ish). Thanks for posting the reference pics, by the way.

hmm. Will you do a tswift red?

Kinda difficult, though.

You'd be surprised, it looks way simpler than some others I've done. I'll certainly try it!

Oh my, lots of requests :D Graduation looks like it wouldn't translate well, but I'll still try it, albeit not right now. Other two look quite doable, expect them soon(ish). Thanks for posting the reference pics, by the way.

Of course! Sorry for the many requests, haha! I just got really excited after seeing your amazing work, please take your time. I greatly appreciate any effort you put towards my requests. :)

Omg can I PLEASE buy forest life, bubblegum, and space from you :)? (I'm available now until 5am (it's currently 3:41 am my time) if not now, tomorrow i'll be up from around 2pm-5am again. :blush:

Sorry I don't have anything special/rare for you to catalog though. (I don't even have one K.K song yet lol)

Out of curiosity, will my order arrive in the morning?

Only problem is that I don't yet have Imperial K.K., you accidently ordered something from my wishlist XD
The other two are ready though.

Omg can I PLEASE buy forest life, bubblegum, and space from you :)? (I'm available now until 5am (it's currently 3:41 am my time) if not now, tomorrow i'll be up from around 2pm-5am again. :blush:

Sorry I don't have anything special/rare for you to catalog though. (I don't even have one K.K song yet lol)

Your order is ready (already :D)

That's okay. I must have misread. I'd still like the other 2, though. So I can get the 15k ready no problem. I just want to know If I'm going to your town, or if you're coming to mine. I'm out of apples to tip, though :( It was Re-tail's premium Item today.

That's okay. I must have misread. I'd still like the other 2, though. So I can get the 15k ready no problem. I just want to know If I'm going to your town, or if you're coming to mine. I'm out of apples to tip, though :( It was Re-tail's premium Item today.

That's fine, apples are my native fruit XD Although if they aren't your native fruit and they're at a premium, I'd love to sell some of mine in your town (if that's the case I'll give you the music free). Otherwise I don't care whose town we trade in. I'm ready to trade now if you are.

Last edited:
Back