• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Alien's Music Market -- Closed for "Remodeling"

Yup. I just gotta plug in my 3DS (it's flashing) and I'll go open my gates. And I've added your code already so it's just gotta be finished on your end

[edit] Open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry About that D: I thought you Would have noticed my signature.....

Hey, just a reminder since K.K. Slider Saturday is almost here: if you request a song on my wishlist you don't have either, then if we trade you can essentially get two new songs at basically no cost!

Oh also, I'm planning on requesting K.K. Jazz

I have KK Flamenco and Mountain Song to give.

I am willing to trade it for KK Condor and KK Jongara to keep.

FC: 0533-4039-4608

-Your order is ready (already :D)-

You happen to be online now, :) so whenever you're willing to have me i'll head on by. 25k Yes?

Last edited:
I have KK Flamenco and Mountain Song to give.

I am willing to trade it for KK Condor and KK Jongara to keep.

FC: 0533-4039-4608
Deal, I've placed your order

- - - Post Merge - - -

You happen to be online now, :) so whenever you're willing to have me i'll head on by. 25k Yes?

Ready, opening gates

I have mine on hand already. I ordered it, and it was in my mailbox when I got back to my house... Probably because it passed 5 pm as I was leaving the store.

Should I expect it in the morning? If so, I can add KK Dirge to my offer, and KK Adventure to my request.

Do you need any fruit, by the way? I have every type, including Persimmons. Free of charge.

I have mine on hand already. I ordered it, and it was in my mailbox when I got back to my house... Probably because it passed 5 pm as I was leaving the store.

Should I expect it in the morning? If so, I can add KK Dirge to my offer, and KK Adventure to my request.

Do you need any fruit, by the way? I have every type, including Persimmons. Free of charge.

I could get them today but let's go ahead and do it tomorrow; that trade benefits both of us more

I have an Arwing. I'll take Bubblegum and Comrade.

I'll be available for the trade after KK performs, if you have all 5 songs ready. Otherwise... tomorrow morning around 9 am?

@th8827, I have all your items ready.

Also since it wasn't clear before, I am accepting multiple Arwings (4 to be exact), so the special offer is still on.

I'm ready.

Do you want to come to my town, or I go to yours?

EDIT: I'll be away from my computer, so I'll leave it in searching mode, so that randoms don't come in. I'll go to your town.

Last edited:
HNI_0095.JPG

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, by My Chemical Romance. Didn't have much time today so that's it for the day. I'll try to get to some requests tomorrow

Last edited:
I'd like to catalog a country guitar or ukulele

I'll pay 10k or trade you any of these
Ebony piano
Upright piano
Pipe organ
Harpsichord
Biwa lute
Bagpipes
Timpano drum
Drum Set
Conga drum
Taiko drum
Djimbe drum
Harp
Violin
Cello
Bass
Electric guitar
Metal guitar
Rock guitar
Folk guitar
Sitar
Vibraphone
Theremin

@superheroantics I'll trade (or "catalog trade") a country guitar for a Sitar

@rachiblep 15k

Last edited:
(I'm probably sending a million replies but it's not showing up.I'm pretty new)
So who's town and what time

Back