• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Alien's Music Market -- Closed for "Remodeling"

Sorry guys, I've been falling behind a little with orders. I'll do my best to get to you ASAP.

As for a today-only offer, if you buy a fortune from Katrina, I'll give you one song / instrument FREE (or 10k off any pattern)

The Arwing offer is still in play, too--give me an Arwing and I'll give you TWO songs / instruments FREE (or 20k off any pattern)
I'll only accept 2 more Arwings, so if you're sitting on any, it'd be best to act now

wow can i buy the amp and mic ? 100k ? 50k each ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or just catalog the mic and amp for 100k ?

For starters could I let you catalog Steep Hill, K.K. Disco and Aloha K.K. in exchange for K.K. Love Song, K.K. Bossa and K.K. Blues? Then I'll pay to keep K.K. Folk and Lucky K.K. Then pay to catalog Forest Life and K.K. Rock

wow can i buy the amp and mic ? 100k ? 50k each ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or just catalog the mic and amp for 100k ?

Both offers are waay more than I ask for, the rates listed on the front page would mean that it would either be 25k for buying or 20k for cataloging, keep in mind that cataloging is instant while it takes time for me to order them. However, as long as we trade within the day, I can drop the rates down to 15k for buying or 10k for cataloging if you buy a fortune from Katrina.

I'd like to catalogue K.K. Lament and Caf? K.K. if that's possible :) so that would be 10k?

Yup, but I can drop the price down to 5k if you buy a fortune from Katrina. The trade would have to be within the day, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For starters could I let you catalog Steep Hill, K.K. Disco and Aloha K.K. in exchange for K.K. Love Song, K.K. Bossa and K.K. Blues? Then I'll pay to keep K.K. Folk and Lucky K.K. Then pay to catalog Forest Life and K.K. Rock

I already have Aloha K.K. but seeing as it was, in fact, on my wishlist (and thus my mistake), I'll still give you the discount for it.
Assuming that you're only wanting to catalog Love Song, Bossa, and Blues, that'll come to 28k. They'll all be available to pick up later today

Both offers are waay more than I ask for, the rates listed on the front page would mean that it would either be 25k for buying or 20k for cataloging, keep in mind that cataloging is instant while it takes time for me to order them. However, as long as we trade within the day, I can drop the rates down to 15k for buying or 10k for cataloging if you buy a fortune from Katrina.

Yup, but I can drop the price down to 5k if you buy a fortune from Katrina. The trade would have to be within the day, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already have Aloha K.K. but seeing as it was, in fact, on my wishlist (and thus my mistake), I'll still give you the discount for it.
Assuming that you're only wanting to catalog Love Song, Bossa, and Blues, that'll come to 28k. They'll all be available to pick up later today

Ooooh! Well thank you for still letting me! :) So Love Song, Bossa and Blues will be the 1:1 catalog exchange? Right? I wanted to pay for the catalog of Forest Life and K.K. Rock as well pay to keep Folk and Lucky. I think I'm confusing myself but I just wanted to confirm. :)

Ooooh! Well thank you for still letting me! :) So Love Song, Bossa and Blues will be the 1:1 catalog exchange? Right? I wanted to pay for the catalog of Forest Life and K.K. Rock as well pay to keep Folk and Lucky. I think I'm confusing myself but I just wanted to confirm. :)

Sounds right to me. Placed your order, I'll PM you when I'm ready

I have the following available to catalog:

K.K. Ballad
K.K. Marathon
K.K. Chorale
Wandering
K.K. Waltz
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Aria
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Safari
King K.K.

I would like to trade the option to catalog those for the following:

Amp
CD Shelf
Folk Guitar

Probably some bells too.

Last edited:
HNI_0011.JPG

As requested by Mary

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the following available to catalog:

K.K. Ballad
K.K. Marathon
K.K. Chorale
Wandering
K.K. Waltz
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Aria
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Safari
King K.K.

I would like to trade the option to catalog those for the following:

Amp
CD Shelf
Folk Guitar

Probably some bells too.

Sounds great, how many bells are you asking for?

Idgaf, make me an offer. Won't be able to do anything until tomorrow morning unfortunately

Can I catalog all songs and buy the ones you don't have on hand, except K.K. Bossa and Space K.K.

I would also like to catalog these and buy the ones I can't:
Amp
Bagpipes
Cassette Player
CD Player
Cello
Conga Drum
Drum Set
Ebony Piano
Effects Rack
Harpsichord
High-end Stereo
Karaoke System
Metal Guitar
Mic Stand
Music Stand
Pipe Organ
Rock Guitar
Sitar
Tape Deck
Theremin
Timpano Drum
Turntable
Upright Piano
Wall-Mounted Speaker

I can give you K.K. Disco and a djimbe drum. If I added correctly it should be 648k bells, not including a dicsount for the drum coz idk if you want it.

Whoa there, I'll order things and figure out what that comes to in the morning.

And yes, I do want those things.

With the discounts included it totals to 597k for all of it. Want me to go ahead and order?
EDIT: Since your order is so large, I'm going to require a down payment before I start ordering things, I'm thinking 198k. And also if you'd like we can do the cataloging phase first and then wait a day or so for the other things to arrive, that'd probably make things a bit easier on me

Last edited:
Ok. I added you. I see you're online now. Want to do the down payment and cataloging now? Whose town?

Back