• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ☆Alien's Villager Shop☆ 10 TBT each

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm afraid i don't TT, it's too complicated for me...if it's ok to choose, can i have ribbot please? :)

Can I buy Tammi please? Just kidding I thought you had Tammy, sorry!!

Last edited:
May I purchase Marshal please? I'm a new member, so the price is 5 TBT, right? I'm new to this, so just tell me if I do something wrong :lemon:

Last edited:
May I purchase Marshal please? I'm a new member, so the price is 5 TBT, right? I'm new to this, so just tell me if I do something wrong :lemon:

Yup, that's correct. I'll let you know when hes ready c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marshal's ready and in boxes!

can you pm me details about dobie? i haven't seen him before and he looks interesting!

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for helping me out with Marshal yesterday.

Can I please get Octavian?

Thanks a bunch, I'll be around. :)

edit: OMG. I am so sorry, I don't have space. I swear when I counted before I only had 9 villagers but it must be the early morning. I've got one in boxes, and I'm waiting for her to be picked up, but if you get other orders, please prioritise those! T___T

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch, I'll be around. :)

edit: OMG. I am so sorry, I don't have space. I swear when I counted before I only had 9 villagers but it must be the early morning. I've got one in boxes, and I'm waiting for her to be picked up, but if you get other orders, please prioritise those! T___T

That's ok, lmk when your other villager moves out if you still want Octovian ^^

I still absolutely want Octavian! I spent literal hours last night deciding on who my dream villagers were and I love Octavian! I think the other user should be online soon. I talked to them around this time yesterday.

hello may ii please get Muffy!!?

also ii started in May? so does that qualify me for a discount? just asking so ii know how much tbt to pay! tysm :)

(someone moved so im trying to find another villager on my list real qhick before the game just gives me someone) :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back