Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Sorry, but I'll be home quite late tonight. I could probably do 11pm-12am EST if you want, and Friday I'll be free as well at the usual timeframe.

Hi :) Welcome to the forums! Flurry would be 10 TBT (forum currency earned from posting). If that's alright with you let me know! I won't be home till much later though.

Thank you so much dear! And thank you, this is such an amazing and well-organized forum <3 That would be perfect! And no worries there's no rush, we can even wait until Friday if it's better for you :) (here on Italy is 12 am so it'd be better for me as well cx ). Thank you so much!! You are really kind to do this <3

P.S. I've already added your FC :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much dear! And thank you, this is such an amazing and well-organized forum <3 That would be perfect! And no worries there's no rush, we can even wait until Friday if it's better for you :) (here on Italy is 12 am so it'd be better for me as well cx ). Thank you so much!! You are really kind to do this <3

P.S. I've already added your FC :)

Hello! I'll be ready in a bit. Will you be available soon? :)

hey! could i get marshall?

Hi, sure! Let me know when you're available to get him.

Could I get Freya c:

Hello ^^ Yep! Let me know when you're available to pick her up~

I'm not home atm (mothers day dinner) as soon as I am home I will msg you and give my FC the one on my banner is incorrect

I'm not home atm (mothers day dinner) as soon as I am home I will msg you and give my FC the one on my banner is incorrect

Sounds good! Take your time and have a nice dinner :)

Can I get Kabuki or Walt? I should be available all night. I can send the TBT when you are ready to trade.

Hello! Sure, who did you want to adopt today? ^^

Yes my dear, I'm available right now! I'll message you ~

Just replied to your PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back