Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could I please get Pietro?
I've already added your friendcode and I should be available all day

Last edited:
Hello! Could I please get Pietro?
I've already added your friendcode and I should be available all day

Hello! Sure, I can box him now if you're ready to pick up? I also added your FC :)

Hi! Can I get Fang, Fauna, and Stitches? Thanks :) FC is 0275 - 7909 - 5084 :D
Thank you!

Hello! Are you looking to adopt all at once or just one at a time? If one at a time did you have an order preference? Thanks!

Hello! Sure, I can box him now if you're ready to pick up? I also added your FC :)

Hello! Are you looking to adopt all at once or just one at a time? If one at a time did you have an order preference? Thanks!

Yes I'm ready to pick up now ty

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and if you dont mind can i make a preorder for Tangy? I have Cyrano moving out on the 27th and I'll have a spot for her. I can prepay now too if that would be better.

Yes I'm ready to pick up now ty

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and if you dont mind can i make a preorder for Tangy? I have Cyrano moving out on the 27th and I'll have a spot for her. I can prepay now too if that would be better.

Gates are open! You don't need to pay now for Tangy. Just send me another message after the 27th and we can trade then ^^

oh, and anything that is comfortrable with you! One at a time is fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it okay if i just get Bob? im so sorry scratch them haha if you dont mind Bob is fine :) thanks sm

oh, and anything that is comfortrable with you! One at a time is fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it okay if i just get Bob? im so sorry scratch them haha if you dont mind Bob is fine :) thanks sm

All good! Will you be available tonight to pick Bob up? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back