Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I'm available until 11 pm, let me know when you're ready

Hey! There's a network outage in my area (just using phone data atm). I'm not sure when it'll be back but wanted to let you know it may be a while :(

Hello! I’m back!

Would I be able to purchase Melba, please? :>

I’ll be available around 3:30 PM EST, since I’m in school at the moment! Thanks a bunch!​

Hello! I’m back!

Would I be able to purchase Melba, please? :>

I’ll be available around 3:30 PM EST, since I’m in school at the moment! Thanks a bunch!​

Hii again :) of course! I'll be home in about an hr and will VM you when ready~

I'm interested in Tangy. I already have an open slot in my town. If you're available tomorrow night (Thursday) or Friday night, I could pick up. I generally available during the timeframe you said you're available on your first post.

Flurry

Hello dear! ♡ Would it be possible to adopt little hamster Flurry? If so, how much for her? Thank you in advance, have a wonderful day 🍓

I'm interested in Tangy. I already have an open slot in my town. If you're available tomorrow night (Thursday) or Friday night, I could pick up. I generally available during the timeframe you said you're available on your first post.

Hello! Sorry, but I'll be home quite late tonight. I could probably do 11pm-12am EST if you want, and Friday I'll be free as well at the usual timeframe.

Hello dear! ♡ Would it be possible to adopt little hamster Flurry? If so, how much for her? Thank you in advance, have a wonderful day 🍓

Hi :) Welcome to the forums! Flurry would be 10 TBT (forum currency earned from posting). If that's alright with you let me know! I won't be home till much later though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back