• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ❀❃❁ Almost EVERYTHING!! {Streetpass, Furniture, Hybrids, etc.) ❀❃❁

Hi again! I could give you:

- 13 Pink carnations
- 12 Pink lilies
- Sunflower
- Sea Globe
- Sapling Clock

I can get the following items:

fancy doll
marshmallow chair
rainbow screen
sun

lovely wall
parlor wall

Stale Cupcakes

I've just added you now. If you're interested, shoot me a message, and you can either come to my town to catalogue the items, or I can order them and deliver them to your town when you're ready.

I can get the following items:

fancy doll
marshmallow chair
rainbow screen
sun

lovely wall
parlor wall

Stale Cupcakes

I've just added you now. If you're interested, shoot me a message, and you can either come to my town to catalogue the items, or I can order them and deliver them to your town when you're ready.

Hi again! I could give you:

- 13 Pink carnations
- 12 Pink lilies
- Sunflower
- Sea Globe
- Sapling Clock

I would gladly accept both these offers, just let me know how much you want for them!!

Boo, I need to get those roses to you. Are you available now?

edit: Also, you can use my Shampoodles unless you don't need to anymore. Aaand I can get you some IGB ('bout 5 mil?)

another edit: I can get you the ABD toooooo

Last edited:
Hey, you're on! I can drop off that Resetti model if you still want it

Message me when you're next on, and I'll open my gates and pay up ♥
Boo, I need to get those roses to you. Are you available now?

edit: Also, you can use my Shampoodles unless you don't need to anymore. Aaand I can get you some IGB ('bout 5 mil?)

another edit: I can get you the ABD toooooo
Giiiirl what would you want for it
I can give you some orderables for free.

Oh are you sure??

Giiiirl what would you want for it

Don't want to seem like I'm careless or cocky or anything, but I don't really need anything in return owo

I got the ABD from someone for free but I don't really use it (it's habit to just run over to the post office), I don't want the roses so you're doing me a favor taking them, and you can use my Shampoodles anytime, and the money is a gift I guess?? idc really c:

I need to stop editing my posts: ALSO I CAN GET YOU SEVERAL FURNITURE ITEMS

some pink hydrangea, pink/white azalea, exotic bureau, exotic chair, exotic end table, fairy bottle, makeup case, phonograph, single rose, snow globe, Wii U console, zen tea set, white socks

Idk if you need any of these items still but IF YOU DO I will very happily get them for youuu!~

Last edited:
ready to deliver these items...i messaged you too
☻ABD
☻Afternoon Tea Set
☻Alpine Sofa
☻Berliner
☻Birthday Cake
☻Birthday Candles
☻Birthday Sign
☻Birthday Table
☻Bronze Bug Trophy
☻Bronze Fish Trophy
☻Chocolate Cake
☻Chocolate Fountain
☻Exotic Bureau
☻Exotic Chair
☻Exotic End Table
☻Flower Display Case
☻Kimbap Plate
☻Lily Lamp
☻Princess Set
☻Regal Bed
☻Rose Sofa
☻Samgyetang
☻Sea Anemone Bed
☻Sea Globe
☻Shaved Ice Lamp
☻Silver Bug Trophy
☻Silver Fishing Trophy
☻Sloppy Bed
☻Songpeyon
☻Sushi Platter
☻Sweets Set
☻Toaster
☻Tteok Plate
☻Twelve Grape Plate
☻Wedding Cake
☻Zen Tea Set
☻Zodiac Horse

oh my god I must sound like a creep but I looked through your wishlist AGAIN and you can come to my town to visit Isabelle's RV and order Isabelle's scooter from there if you'd like?

Back