• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ❀❃❁ Almost EVERYTHING!! {Streetpass, Furniture, Hybrids, etc.) ❀❃❁

I'm cleaning out my old town since I got a new ds. This was a quick check on forums but I'll make a list of items that I have that you're looking for and create a deal for you. :)

Be back later today when my schedule clears up. :D

I'm cleaning out my old town since I got a new ds. This was a quick check on forums but I'll make a list of items that I have that you're looking for and create a deal for you. :)

Be back later today when my schedule clears up. :D

I have 6 pink carnations and 1 pink cosmo if you're interested.

I also have the candle, chocolate fountain, fancy doll, gold HHA trophy, the lovely set including lovely phone, massive cake, a white, blue and two pink marshmallow chairs (it matched my upstairs theme), game shelf,lovely wall, and two rubies. Just tell me what you'd like and make an offer please. :)

My FC is 2638 - 5735 - 6042

Last edited:
I have 6 pink carnations and 1 pink cosmo if you're interested.

I also have the candle, chocolate fountain, fancy doll, gold HHA trophy, the lovely set including lovely phone, massive cake, a white, blue and two pink marshmallow chairs (it matched my upstairs theme), game shelf,lovely wall, and two rubies. Just tell me what you'd like and make an offer please. :)

My FC is 2638 - 5735 - 6042

BUMP // I would gladly take all of these!! Would 30 TBT be ok?

BUMP // I would gladly take all of these!! Would 30 TBT be ok?

AHH! I've been on all day but I forgot to return to this thread! (I wish there was a way to subscribe to threads....maybe there is, I'm just a newbie xD )
I'm gonna do a quick inventory check to ensure I still have all these items (I'm pretty sure I do, but I sold a lot today so I wanna be super certain before I accept :) ).

EDIT: I checked and I do have all items (the HHA Trophy was moved though and took FOREVER to find! Grr, so annoyed I randomly moved it for no reason then forgot xD ). I accept! :D

Last edited:
Back